• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Karma is a bitch!

Re:

Good for the Cody boy, he needs a beer lol. He should have kept punching a little more.

Re: Re: Karma is a bitch!

TBItoy said:
NO.

The kid that hit the blind kid was arrested.

The other kid didn't get in trouble according to the article

OK i was about to say that's pretty ****ed up if the kid beating the bully did.

Good for young fellow for standing up to bully!

Why was someone videoing whole thing?

Beerj said:
Looks like the hero was kicked from the football team for violating the zero tolerance policy. :****:

I bet that wouldn't have happened if that was the coaches blind son! Bastard!

Beerj said:
Looks like the hero was kicked from the football team for violating the zero tolerance policy. :****:

I saw that. **** my coach would have kicked us off for not stepping in. And God help the poor bastard did some stupid **** like that. He would have ran and did up downs until he couldn't move. Then he would have been kicked off the team.

jeeptj99 said:
I saw that. **** my coach would have kicked us off for not stepping in. And God help the poor bastard did some stupid **** like that. He would have ran and did up downs until he couldn't move. Then he would have been kicked off the team.

I've heard conflicting info on if he was kicked off, but same here. Anyone who witnessed that and didn't step up would have had some extra activities to handle before and after practice. Sports should be instilling stick together and look out for the little guy.