• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

blacksheep call out

tonka toy

07 buggy d60 and 14 bolt sc lt1 atlas 4.3
blacksheep call out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you in this weekend

He and Miles should be heading down. MPH sent me a text saying "Aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Kelly said something about heath may be heading as well. Guess they need to find a 2 rig trailer or Kelly needs to stretch his or Heath need to put the axles back under his 40'er.

I'm going to go build a tranny right now. I actually only ahve to swap tail shafts, so its not a build per se, but time consuming nonetheless. after that build a link and a spare, change some brakes and figure out why I have NO pedal with no aire in the system, no lights, all kinds of other coold ****. I odn't have a lift. dad's grain truck is in the way, so swapping trannies with dual cases sux balls on your back. don't konw, it'll be right down to the wire.

You can do it man! I have faith! I've heard all about your "build 'till 4am, load up and drive off-athons" so you got this! ;D

Speeding said:
You can do it man! I have faith! I've heard all about your "build 'till 4am, load up and drive off-athons" so you got this! ;D

He doesnt wheel unless that is the situation... its like a cancer with him laughing

Speeding said:
I think he makes all this **** up since there really is nobody to prove it...Miles don't count molaugh

Typical Sheep, break **** doing silly **** and then have to work 20 hour days to get it back together :fish:

I talked to him on the phone and he didnt sound to interested in fixing it before this weekend. Cant say I blame him. thumb.gif

I'm out. I don't have the cash. the throw together would have been easy, the putting 1500 down on her new car, selling her old on a grand upside down and having to come up with said grand and 400 in fuel isn't going to happen. especially not with 1+week off for wedding, short week last week because of concrete, $650 turbo last week, and a short week this week because of Tday....and no work next monday. I'm short on money so I'm bringing a set of wheels to sell, 2 axles to sell and 2 barbie jeeps. I'm rolling with heath, throwing him $175-$200 in fuel money just for the ride and drinking/XBJRA racing. I hope to make it to HS in 2 weeks.