• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BNS Fab 7 week Comp Buggy Build

Starting to get all finished up. Put the new drive shaft in. Its 7" lower at the T-case & 9" longer then before at ride height. All this work for that. Moved all the electrical to the center console. Just need to finish a little aluminum, wire, & make new skins.

PC040105.jpg

PC040101.jpg

PC040099.jpg

Yea I got a new starter switch that is a 50A momentary toggle switch, so hopefully it will last. Plus I moved it to the center console to keep it from getting dirty. Putting all my electrical in the box under the center console to hopefully keep everything clean.

:/ Sean voice ON/: That trans shifter NEEDS A SKULL!! :/Sean voice off/::D

Looks good:awesomework:

:/ Sean voice ON/: That trans shifter NEEDS A SKULL!! :/Sean voice off/::D

Looks good:awesomework:

You know how I roll. Only skulls with blinking red eyes as you hit the nitrous. Then you must always have something connected to the tach or that shows you a dirty tattooed little sex pot bent over giving a big fake booby shot and showing you some monkey brains right below the back door while bouncing that $hit off the rev limiter while blasting the La Sexorsita in the background.

Bad Sean gone now.:D Good family Sean back now. Great Job, looking real good buddy:awesomework:

I have a Art Carr gated shifter but the cable no longer works since I took off the stock tailhousing. The T case is to close to the tranny, the Lokar one uses direct link. It was a pain to make fit, I had to remake the mount and the levers, what a bitch. We'll see if I like it, may have to call Art Carr up and see if they have any ideas.