• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Body Mods and New Rubber

Todd1803

Ok, it's gotten way too quiet in here, so I figured I'd post a few pics of my recent changes.

Body was giving too much interference, so some of the excess lexan has been hacked away. Tried to keep it somewhat realistic with the "bobbed" fender look.

Got the M2K's, dyed and narrowed the wheels, and wrapped a layer of self stick wheel weights around them before installing the tires and star-cut foams.

That's it, hope you all have a great Holiday weekend!

crawlerm2ks001small0um.jpg

crawlerm2ks006small5uz.jpg

crawlerm2ks008small6ri.jpg

crawlerm2ks012small2tj.jpg

riceburners2001 said:
sweet rig!! what kind of weight did u use in the wheel??? where do I get them??:redneck:
you can buy a whole box of wheel weights at Les Swab for $15, or just buy some strips. 1 strip weighs 3oz,s.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

I got the stick on wheel weights at Les Schwab, like Dude said. Schucks didn't have them, and I had to buy the whole box from Schwab. There is probably enough in a box to last for years (for most of us at least).

Todd1803 said:
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I got the stick on wheel weights at Les Schwab, like Dude said. Schucks didn't have them, and I had to buy the whole box from Schwab. There is probably enough in a box to last for years (for most of us at least).

I'd buy some off you.

Thanks for the offer, but I've got a couple sets to do for myself, and I'll be helping a friend with his first build, so I better hold on to it.

Todd