• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BooneDocker (rebuilding the black diamond)

Are the pics out of order? I thought it was linked in the rear but the last pics with the tube work its still on leafs. Sick truck thou Im hoping mine has the same stance when im done.

Nope pics arnt out of order. I came across some money problems and the links had to go so I pretty much gave them to a friend.

Here is the latest little goody I got for the truck!

tcases.jpg

Looking good nice job. I just worry about the 42"s on the Toyota running gear. It's hard enough on my 60's.:awesomework:

Thanks Boby really appreciate the compliments from you. The 42's are for snow running only. With all your goodies and a tundra third I dont think I will have any problems there. Im going to have a set of 37-40s for crawling/street. I know you love snow wheeling too, so if you are ever on the east side of the state im in the south east corner of washington in the blue mountains and we get some bitch'n snow round here. Id love to host you here some time.

Last edited:
Cases are i my possesion! Going to pick the welder up next week! Going to start tearing into things again here this weekend! I will get my camera back and start taking pics again too.

Got my bender now too. Started bendeing up some sliders and what not its coming along finally! Ill get some pics as soon as I get a charger for my camera.

Yes progress is being made. Got the bender and welder. Need to get pics from a good camera, mine is down and out right now. It will be done very soon. Ive been working on it after work, but this last week ive been sick as a dog. I do have some pics on my phone ill see if I cant get them up.

444179835_1546302589_0.jpg

444179832_1546302580_0.jpg

444179186_1546300230_0.jpg

444179185_1546300225_0.jpg

Got the other fender bar done on the otherside and worked on the sliders a little too.

444519122_1547540106_0.jpg

More updates

Here is one of the beads from the new welder. Its pretty sick I realy like it.

DSC02899.jpg

Few things for the onboard air.

DSC02896.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

Here is a pic of the new bender.

DSC02889.jpg

Picked up a full set of alcan springs with orbit eyes in them. They give me about 2 more inches of lift which will still keep me pretty low and alot more flex al around. Here is a pic of one of the new springs I got and the new mounts I had to make for the front. New mounts are needed for the rear too, so thats tomorrows project.

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

Got any more pics or specs on the front spring hangar? Looking to do something similar to mine in the near future.

Ya I can get pics of whatever you would like to see about it just let me know. It was pretty simple to make really. I think its just a piece of 2x4 by 3/16 rectangular tube(not sure on dims but its close to that) I cut a little out of the front of the frame and welded it up square. Then I notched out the ends to fit some hangers and welded those in. I just had to redo the hangers for the new springs I got. The purpose of doing this for me was to french it into the frame so I could have a lower rig and still use a taller flexy spring.