• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BooneDocker (rebuilding the black diamond)

very nicely done wish I had time and money to throw at mine like yours but all in due time keep up the great work

Been forever since ive been on here so here are more updates.

Here are some pics.

First one is of the new french hangers.

DSC02931.jpg

Some progress being made on the bed. Takes quite a bit of time to fit the pannels in but it will look nice when its all done.

DSC02935.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

Front winch mount

DSC03097.jpg

New Smittybuilt 10k winch

DSC03100.jpg

Here is the tank mounted, the other one will go next to it. The air tank is setting in its new location. The wood will lay like that across the back and the floor will lay length wise with the truck over the tanks.

DSC03096.jpg

Doin some work on the bed today here is the start.

720707697_photobucket_8778_.jpg

Last edited:
Well the regulator for my welder got messed up somehow so I didnt get as much done this weekend as I had planned. I did however get the wood for the bed all drilled in except for one board that I need to weld some supports for since its on the bend.

720707697_photobucket_12130_.jpg

Here ia a little teaser of whats been getting done. The bed is getting close to being complete. Few more little things to do from the cab back and ill strip it down pull the cab and paint the frame and drivetrain. After that on to the front end!

720707697_photobucket_25409_.jpg

We still need to get the toyota sign blown up an etch the bed, then its onto geaorgia two gotta use that new bender got a pretty cool cage idea