• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

brake question

onebadjp

building my buggy and wondering what brake setup works best . got cheby 60 front and 60 rear with 3/4 ton calipers and rotors . what master cyl. set up will stop it with out having to ride it hard. around 50 to 1 crawl ratio with 42 in. tires ---- single ? dual ? what bore size master cyl. ?

Anthony - what's up man. Hows the progress on this thing? Would like to see some pics sometime.

Josh

Im running dual masters ( one front one rear ) Wilwood 1" er's and I love it !! I havent spent much time at all bleeding them and they still work great.

Just my .02 Good luck.

hey josh hows jeep doin? should have kept the dam thing. this thing is gonna cost me a fortune but i hope i like it. i would post some pics but me and this MAC aint figured out how to yet. last time i posted pics on here bones did it for me . hey p with that set up is your peddle firm or soft

onebadjp said:
hey josh hows jeep doin? should have kept the dam thing. this thing is gonna cost me a fortune but i hope i like it. i would post some pics but me and this MAC aint figured out how to yet. last time i posted pics on here bones did it for me . hey p with that set up is your peddle firm or soft

Jeep is doing well - still trying to work a few small bugs out and kind of wish I would have kept my old rig as well. I just hate to beat on this one too hard yet - as pudry as it is and all.