• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brand and Cost of Coilovers

No, they do have air shocks though. They make a full range of emulsion shocks, various sized coilovers, bypass shocks and other items. They do also have a threaded body air shock (Like Rock Equipments I believe), but I haven't used that model.

ah ok, thats probably what I saw then. :awesomework:

But, I ain't no fabrication God (God = non-wheeling, floor sweeping, midget) at some local fab shop which I'm sure has built dozens of buggies with various coilovers and rebuilt/revalved them all on his own along with probably designed his own coilover for which he has applied for a patent :rolleyes:

Man, I asked a legit question, what's wrong with just answering and leaving out the BS? I could have re-valved your shock's just as easy as the guy who did, but I doubt you would have let that happen.

It really appear's that a non-wheeling, floor sweeping, midget, knowing more than you about a thing or two really bother's you. It's ok Brad, you can't know it all.

BTW, what's with the smart ass GED comment? I already done got one of them a long time ago.

P.S. Sorry Mike, stupid people get stupid responses.

Thanks for the link!
Hi guys, Chris with FOA Shock absorbers here. If you are considering a coilover conversion, you'll have to look at our shocks as well. We are the budget alternative to the other brands. Roughly 1/2 the price of a comparable FOX shock.
Here's a link to a review for those that haven't seen our stuff.... http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/mambo2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=98&Itemid=32

KZSIS-FOApics042.jpg

EJNIT-Coilovers005.jpg

RRZII-customerpic9.jpg