• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brett Jerome's barn build aka "Ain't Easy"

It was a good day today. Officially under its own power. Burped the throttle a bit I think the procharger is going to be fun to say the least. Has a basic tune on it just to get it going my tuner should be out in a few weeks to get it dialed in better. Still need a front driveshaft and a handful of other things, overall I'm very happy to get it out it's been a long build.

Eddyj said:
Love that green. Is it all powder or have you found a goof looking green to spray?
thats factory synergy green paint to match my tow rig. The chassis will be a semi gloss black paint. My old rig was powdered an oddball orange color and was a pain to keep looking good after rock rash.

Ha, hittin dat dyno tomorrow. And gonna see what fighting weight is.

mikeyg79 said:
love the tow rig

at least turn the shocks round and have the scraders on the inside

Scraders !!! Or schrader valves turned around like the man says!! Gees you can't do anything right.. You should give up building..

I'm used to that . Came here cuzz I got sick of pirate now some one needs to tell me how to put my coilovers on even know it's getting torn down in a few weeks to get painted and will never hit the trails like it is. Wait it still needs a front driveshaft, catch can for the t case, harnesses, fire ext mounts, and more e85. Sorry I'm a bit sarcastic but the coilover schraders will be turned in after I get done plating the top of the mounts. This rig ain't done

Im84 said:
I'm used to that . Came here cuzz I got sick of pirate now some one needs to tell me how to put my coilovers on even know it's getting torn down in a few weeks to get painted and will never hit the trails like it is. Wait it still needs a front driveshaft, catch can for the t case, harnesses, fire ext mounts, and more e85. Sorry I'm a bit sarcastic but the coilover schraders will be turned in after I get done plating the top of the mounts. This rig ain't done

You mean you still have to access them to get the suspension dialed in? Hmm..

Threw down 575 at the 43's. 6.0l procharged, ptc glide,profab 2.5to1, 6.72 rocks. Mph'ed at 68 at 15 lbs of boost at 6,200 rpm. Getting some higher gears from profab and if that ain't enough going to call ouverson. That's some real world numbers. I know I'm losing quite a bit through my rocks but after driving it when I got home I'm not sure how much more I need power wise. Just want more wheel speed. Got plenty of vid just don't know how to get it up here. Pictures are almost past my computer abilities.