• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bro-entine

Eddyj said:
TC probably has a fake screen name to check and see what awesome threads I've been starting.
I hope Greg and the wolf pack don't ban him for multiple screen names.

:indianajones:

tonybolton said:
I think TC is using ZJMan's TapaTalk log in, that's why he can't log in on his new phone. :)
I spoke to him yesterday and he's having issues too with Tapatalk so he hasn't responded so hopefully that will get some issues resolved :stir:

Eddyj said:
I was going to ask Kel to be my bro-entine, but he dumped me. Even after a man hug we shared on top of a 43 inch sticky... it was magical.
So by default I was going to ask Timmie Cameron (you think he reads this?)
Im glad i didnt answer the phone when you called....

Eddyj said:
I was going to ask Kel to be my bro-entine, but he dumped me. Even after a man hug we shared on top of a 43 inch sticky... it was magical.
So by default I was going to ask Timmie Cameron (you think he reads this?)

I've heard that suicide is painless....

Re: Re: Bro-entine

tonybolton said:
I think TC is using ZJMan's TapaTalk log in, that's why he can't log in on his new phone. :)
ZJman is actually TCs new body guard to protect him from all the nut swangers. I've heard that MadRam actually started following ZJ and TC around on all their adventures and making a southeastern version of the old Rob and Big show from MTV.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've been called worse by better :flipgotcha: and that would be a great reality show, sign me up :dblthumb: