• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bronco 2.5 Full tuber

heard a ton of **** about this rig, we must have 10 friends in common. It does not dissapoint that thing is a bad ass rig.
Don't we as readers get to vote on who gets in TTC? If so when does that happen?

...Jason

Thanks for the support i do hope we make it ordering the Ourverson shafts in a few days and some misc stuff here and there... I tried to let Angelfly drive the rig but he denied it lol and said no

Well you can let me drive it anyday and I won't turn ya down I promise. Probably make me go home and refigure finaces so I could have one..lol

I'll take ya up on it someday. Brennan Hanson was going to bring me along last weekend to see it, but I was not home. The weekend before I went wheeling with Kevin Birdsall but he broke so I missed your sunday apperance. Sooner or later...lol

...Jason

I'll take ya up on it someday. Brennan Hanson was going to bring me along last weekend to see it, but I was not home. The weekend before I went wheeling with Kevin Birdsall but he broke so I missed your sunday apperance. Sooner or later...lol

...Jason

What did Kevin break (this time)? If you say another transfer case, I'm going to thump him. Send me a PM please, as I'll probably forget this thread.

What did Kevin break (this time)? If you say another transfer case, I'm going to thump him. Send me a PM please, as I'll probably forget this thread.

yes it was the t/c i have not talked to him since so i am not sure how bad it was.

I would rather see that van than some of the "wrote a check for buggy rides" on the list. top truck has always been about big tired trucks. not little tired comp rigs:puke: I hate where ttc has gone in the last 5 years. at least they took nissans **** out of their mouth. I would go home if I built a rig, got voted in and made it there just to have them hand out nissan hats and expect you to wear it:puke: :puke: :puke: has never been a nissan at ttc, ever. I really love how randys always slaps the rigs with rockwells with HUGE yukon stickers. to bad there are no yukon parts on said rig:rolleyes:

I like this bronco. big meats, huge axles, real sheetmetal, V8, and no high dollar sissy parts.
nice to see you guys at the swapmeet. this summer we are going to have a big rig play day if you are interested.:beer:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=686998

apparantly they're having people drop out. This rig has no business with an invite, or he's full of ****.

If you still want to go, maybe you should just call them and ask if you can come. This rig is a pos. No cage. No winch. No steering. Bent leaf springs. Fawkin' people think you can throw rockwells under a yugo and have a TTC contender.

Last edited:
you had me at BRONCO THEN YOU SAID A BAD BAD BAD WORD ------CHEVY!!!!WHAT THE F****! KEEP IT PUREBREAD B R O N C O = F O R D POWER ! BUT STILL LOOKIN KILLER BUILD - OLD BRONCOS NEVER DIE THEY JUST KEEP BLAZIN THE TRAILS

Also--if anybody gets a chance to wheel with brandon--hell of a good guy and fun to wheel with :awesomework:

Saw this beast out at Tahuya this weekend. Drove through the South Loop rock garden like it was a worn out speed bump. Good job guys, it looks awesome up close.

you had me at BRONCO THEN YOU SAID A BAD BAD BAD WORD ------CHEVY!!!!WHAT THE F****! KEEP IT PUREBREAD B R O N C O = F O R D POWER ! BUT STILL LOOKIN KILLER BUILD - OLD BRONCOS NEVER DIE THEY JUST KEEP BLAZIN THE TRAILS

I was going to stay Ford powerplant but the FI302 i had is taller than a tuned port Chevy then my boss gave me a full roller TPI with built Aluminum heads so i had to go the Chevy way

Thanks Crash :D Although when we did wheel together i think you definetely showed me whats up lol

No we didnt make it I guess my rig wasnt good enough for them oh well lots of other places to wheel and have fun:awesomework:
ya, more of a popularity contest seems like. most the people that vote know nothing about capabilities.. ooh well it will give ya more time to wheel with me and learn :redneck:

:;