• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bronco 2.5 Full tuber

Ok heres a little update we didn't get the 54s but swamper was still nice enough to give us some 47" Ltbs. We also recived are USA 6x6 wheels :puke: :mad: I guess if you don't mind rewelding your new poorly build wheels they are grate:awesomework: Anyway we got some steering parts and one of the diffs shaved and pu back together. Here are some more pics

Last edited:
Damn that is rediculous. I'm just curious but will the tube frame be able to support that much torque/tires/axles? Sorry im a newb to these crazy tube creatures. What kind of tube are you running? Oh, im jelouse. :D

It will be plenty strong its all 1 3/4 dom. Don't worry I felt the same way when we started this build.

Ok so heres an update now that we are working on it again. We now have the front end shaved and put back together. Also got all the wheels put together, another mount on the T case and the cowl is on here are some pics

Last edited:
We also have started on the rear links all the mounts are .25 an tied in to the chunk. We got the lowwer links built and in here are those pics

Last edited:

Latest posts