• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brrr cold tj

timothy

Started with an over heating problem , new radiator & thmastat that prblm is now fixed. Water pump chex out good, but I have NO HEAT in the cab, I flshed the core, and still NOHEAT. The core is not leaking but i'm afrade, and this does not look to be a simple job, eny sugestions would be much helpful.Well, Inow half to leave for work and will check back tomarrow THANKS AGAIN FOR ENY INPUT.

take the radiator cap off, make sure coolant is topped off, start engine with system open, lt get to operating temp. rev engine with heat on see if there might just be an air bubble in the heater core happens alot. while its running see if both hoses are hot a plugged heater core will leave one hose hot and one cold just like a radiator

This morring, after getting home from work with the motor running I checked the heater hoses at full temp, and found that both hoses were soft and cold. So, now I'm thinking posably waterpump. And thanks agian I'll try what you sujest. Let yal no tomorrow.

Brrr, no more !!

Thanks again for the help gies. Found that the water pumps impeler had broke away from the shaft. Now with new pump heaters working :awesomework: