• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

maybe I missed it, but protection for the cell at all? I know it sits well behind the tires, but larger rocks and branches could be an issue possibly

Haven't done anything as of yet. I don't worry as much about it as I would if it were aluminum. Stainless is tough ****. I'm gonna look into a little something.

Yall ebay the xxl motorcycle cup holders they are awsome just strip all the crap off that mounts to the Handel bar an run a couple screws threw the bottom done.. They are a little bit flimsy but 25 or 30 bucks for 2 stainless xxl holders is fine by me.

??? I feel like I'm going backwards. Gonna flintstones this bitch all over windrock.

5368959E-BB3B-402C-9542-A15D5E9934CC_zps897g0hqw.jpg

Beerj said:
True dat! Those LS engines can't be very good, otherwise they would be the most popular V8 swaps...

Dude, you don't know Charlie. The dude can break ANYTHING. Give him a 20R, Rockwells, and 31"s, and somehow he'll break a stub shaft. An LS is nothing.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Dude, you don't know Charlie. The dude can break ANYTHING. Give him a 20R, Rockwells, and 31"s, and somehow he'll break a stub shaft. An LS is nothing.
Well if that's the case, he might wanna consider a different hobby. Sounds like wheeling could get expensive for him real quick.

:rolf: Charlie is a good dude. He is fun to wheel with. And don't get sore about the dodge. Just trade it in on a ford or Chevy. :flipoff1: preferably a ford. :stir:

Well now I'm looking for my new buggy motor since locnroll bought my max motor. Dammit. Oh well I'm waiting on my atlas adapter anyway.

Beerj said:
Well if that's the case, he might wanna consider a different hobby. Sounds like wheeling could get expensive for him real quick.
ive wheeled for twenty plus years and I've broke about everything that can be broke. Mostly because I can or maybe I just am rough on ****. I have been told I could break an anvil with a rubber banana lol. It's all in good fun though it's always a good time till I get a big tire shoved Ina big hole on little mule right Patrick :****:

Ya me and tony were talking about that last week standing at the top. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. :****: