• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

Well not much to show lately. Still waiting on my new motor to magically appear. Did get my atlas mated up.

AC810FB2-5EF8-4C45-BE58-F107B5E7F08D_zpskktvrmsy.jpg

pholmann said:
I'm going to. Be patient. By the way, I was sweating it when you outted me on my atlas. Lol. I hadn't told the misses about that yet.

No mouth sex for you for at least a month. :flipoff1:

And I agree with mr. Leafspring. Look at what you did to a gotdayum NP435 under the Ranger that nobody will ever see, an auto in a buggy should be mirror polished. :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
No mouth sex for you for at least a month. :flipoff1:

And I agree with mr. Leafspring. Look at what you did to a gotdayum NP435 under the Ranger that nobody will ever see, an auto in a buggy should be mirror polished. :****:

Mouth sex, I've been with her for 15 years and keep her mad most of the time. What is mouth sex. :rolf:

TheViking said:
Did she pick up a Bible? If so all fun sex is over. Also updates?

:rolf: no she didn't pick up a bible. She's a much more spiritual person than I am but she is still a depraved individual considering she is married to me.

As for updated I am refitting my motor trans and t case with the new atlas. Also gonna have to adjust the passenger seat brackets for the t case. As soon as I lock my drivetrain mounts in I'm gonna start working on my interior.

Not a whole lot to update. Mounted my atlas support tonight. Waiting on my headers to show up before I re-do my motor mounts. Drank a few beers, tacked a few things in place. Damn I need to get with it. At this rate beerj is gonna beat me.

Like I said I'm on the home stretch. My only big purchases left are my solid axle ind knuckles, new seats, powdercoat, air bumps, and my permanent motor.