• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy rebuild

Were's the updates on this one, or should we just wait for Cole's to be done since he wants to be like you when he grows up ! :****:

P said:
Were's the updates on this one, or should we just wait for Cole's to be done since he wants to be like you when he grows up ! :****:

I'm running a shop, remodeling a house, playing on a tournament softball team, taking care of my preggo wife, and building this thing in the time between....It'll be completely done within the next two weeks,I've just got to get body work painted and a very few odds and ends. I'll snap a picture or two before I start beating the hell out of it.

P said:
Now that is some badass exhaust work !! Dayum that things going to be puuuurty ! :dblthumb:

I thought the same thing, the guy was an hour and a half from me. He worked on it for 4-5 hours and was pretty damn cheap too.

100_1585.jpg

100_1586.jpg

100_1587.jpg

100_1594.jpg

100_1599.jpg

100_1598.jpg

100_1597.jpg

crawler1 said:
Looks great . What is the color code for the frame , id like to paint my body that shade of blue .. drool

Chrome blue is what the powder coater told me...don't know otherwise.

RC but not Gray Rock. Geared too low at the case (4.3) and need to work out some issues before the 15th. I dont see your name on the RC list :dunno:

Cole said:
Looks good, I really like the aluminum work behind the seats.
Thanks. I seem to have a nack for sheetmetal. I also have a mobile set-up with a 10' table, break, punch, and ladder. I'm doing skins, fire walls, and some hoods.

This is my sammi hood.
IMG_0225-1.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Greg, that is looking killer man. Can't wait to see your new skins, they gonna be different I guess?

Was the exhaust polished material, or did you have it plated or finished after? That is pretty sharp!