• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Building a 5.7L Vortec ('99)

Matt O. said:
I will be there in Feb and would love to check it out. Do you have part numbers or info on the Ramjet cam? My injectors are fine so maybe I will not have to mess with them. I think I will be just fine with these mods to my 5.7 considering what my power to weight ratio will be and spinning 39's is easier than 44's. :flipoff1:

I got the part # on the cam but I can"t find where I had all the specs wrote down between the difference in rocker arms. The #s was pretty drastic. I will find it before Feb. Frenzy. I got the part # on the rocker arms I used. I also got some advice on headers, I'll show you what I mean when you look at mine. If nothing changes we will see yall in a few weeks.

BlueTurd said:
I got the part # on the cam but I can"t find where I had all the specs wrote down between the difference in rocker arms. The #s was pretty drastic. I will find it before Feb. Frenzy. I got the part # on the rocker arms I used. I also got some advice on headers, I'll show you what I mean when you look at mine. If nothing changes we will see yall in a few weeks.

Thanks for the info man, I wanna check out your setup at Frenzy. I will probably end up going this route when I have some money after KOH.