• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Building my daily driver tj

gottagofast

The goal is a TJ with a 4.0, auto, full doors, hard top, cruise, and a/c... under $10k also it can't be green lol

I keep almost finding one but there is always something wrong, or it's out of state and I can't act fast enough.

Been looking on c/l mostly....

I'm west of Atlanta and don't know the area..... anyone local know which log I need to look under?

Re: Why the heck can't I find my next jeep?

I saw one on the side of the hwy yesterday that appeared to match most of your list, but not sure on the engine though for $8,600. It was about 30 minutes north of Birmingham though. I can get you the number if you are interested. I did a quick search on our local craigslist and couldn't find it listed though.

The believe jeep that yellowyj is speaking of is in Hayden, AL right down the road from my house.....I can find out more info about it for you if you want.

MoparMan said:
The believe jeep that yellowyj is speaking of is in Hayden, AL right down the road from my house.....I can find out more info about it for you if you want.

That's it at Lovell's Landscape on Hwy 160.

gottagofast said:
Yeah sure pm me... thx

Sent you a PM with the number.

Shoot yeah... I just made a 5 hr round trip to Cullman yesterday for one that didn't pan out so if you can scope it for me that would be great.

Yellowyj said:
That's it at Lovell's Landscape on Hwy 160.

Yep, that's it. It's not there today....may be cause it's raining today. It's a nice looking gold/pewter color.

This is the one I was thinking of....they might would come down to 10k

https://bham.craigslist.org/ctd/5999182119.html

Wasn't that one.... i'd consider a soft top if it was a cheaper...
Really wanting to stay under 10k including a hard top.

I missed a really nice apex edition with 121k miles for 7k a couple weeks ago

I gotcha, I'll keep my eye out.....I'm on the road alot.

I seen where you commented on the one that bdrake has for sale on here....is it the wheels that's the biggest deal breaker on that one?

That's the one I looked at.... I don't wanna run it down here but no the wheels weren't the deal breaker.

I appreciate it.... i've even considered a jk too but haven't driven one yet... not sure if I'd like one or not

Shoulda called before making the 5 hour drive. Takes me approximately zero minutes to get to Cullman. :****:

I work for a used car dealer. He mainly deals in jeeps. We have a 99 tj 6cyl, 3speed automatic, ac, cruise 152k(i think). Has full hard doors and a torn soft top currently but Will have a good top before purchased, have a hardtop on another jeep. It is purple colored (like barney). We had the frame pulled, new hood, and driver fender. We just got it in the shop today replacing airbags and starting cleanup. Probably be a week or 2 before we get it inspected, having trouble getting airbag light to go off. Im in the Corinth Mississippi (38834) area, cant get whatever pics and info you want. Pm me if you are interested.

Thx.... Prolly not into purple lol.... a wrecked one would have to be pretty cheap but I guess if it was fixed right it would possibly be ok...
Sure would love to find something within an hour or so if Whitesburg or villa rica ga....

I'm working 90 hrs a week and driving another 20+.... doesn't leave much free time.

I looked at that one a month ago.... can't remember now what the deal was with it tho.

Got a customer that wants to sell his tj. 4 cylinder manual lift general grabbers, winch, soft top and half doors. I can get you his number.