• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Building my daily driver tj

Re: Why the heck can't I find my next jeep?

Nice. I've had 2 silver jeeps now and it's by far my favorite color.

Thx... the wide offset wheels and body lift gotta go... will be getting a susp lift and 33" pizza cutters on stock alloys....
Also gotta find a hardtop asap

Brought it home today....

Will start pulling the head when i get a chance...

This thing is CLEAN.... and it drives soooo nice...

Thanks for the input folks

Re: Found one

Just sold the tires n wheels on it for $800 plus a set of stock 16" alloys

Pulled out a set of grab handles that velcro around the roll cage and made a package deal to a coworker... free IF he takes the steering wheel cover too.... :D

Sooo now I,m at $6700 in it.... just missed a hardtop for $400... will have to keep looking....

Planning on putting my 33x10.50 km2's from my old jeep on it... also the bumpers, winch and roof rack.

Pulled the head this evening after working a short 11-hour day LOL... all cyls still show some cross hatching with no scoring and all pistons look perfect from the top anyhow.... ex valve on #1 is sunken as expected.... will be looking at options tomorrow

Machine shop can probably rebuild the head for around $200 or less. I had some on a sbc stroker they fixed for me that did that a while back.

Due to my work schedule I'll likely go w a reman from one of the major auto parts stores... hard to find a machine shop open at 7-9 pm when i usually get off work

jk101 said:
That **** would get old VERY fast...... :****:
Truer words have never been spoken!

Pulling the head after work last night has me dying today.... i keep saying i'm gonna go to bed as soon as i get home but never do.. maybe tonight I will lol.... to add to it i'm driving over an hour each way too...

I'm soooo ready to be laid off for a couple months but unfortunately I don't see that happening.

Heavy equipment operator.... pipeline construction

A few minutes ago I just offered my boss $1000 cash to lay me off for a month and he laughed and said "f you, get back on your tractor" lol

gottagofast said:
Heavy equipment operator.... pipeline construction

A few minutes ago I just offered my boss $1000 cash to lay me off for a month and he laughed and said "f you, get back on your tractor" lol

Ah, makes sense now.

Not the occupation for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts