• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busted Knuckle on CBS 42 Morning News

BustedKnucklefilms

Well the local CBS42 station in Birmingham saw the news article on us in Jasper and came out to Stoney Lonesome to shoot a piece for the morning news.
It will air Tuesday morning on CBS42 and then post to their website. I took the lady reporter out in the Buggy for some wheeling. Should be pretty entertaining. They even interviewed pops.
It was fun showing people what a RZR and rock bouncer could do that had no idea our sports even existed. Yall be sure to set your DVRs.

Here is a teaser pic from the gopro of me doing Cyclones. :driving:
13320015_10103755274661341_6605679256229711239_n.jpg

Way to go man, that's pretty cool. Glad to see someone represent wheeling in a good light. I always like watching your wheeling clips, but don't get that up here. If they link the show to the web page, put us up a link. It looks like your give that lady a hell of a ride lol.

al1tonyota said:
X2 that was the first thing I noticed about the cyclone pic!

X3, I've been waiting for someone else to say it first :****:

I'm really interested to see what she looks like on tv in the morning. :cougar:

Thanks guys. It was some good exposure for BK and the sport. Next time we will have to get Rachel behind the wheel. It was awesome taking two people out and showing them our sport. The camera man drove my RZR around for the entire shoot and was ready to go buy one by the time we got back to the truck. :dblthumb: