• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

buying guns online?

DCD4X4

SOLID
Lookin to buy a few more guns to add to the collection and was wonderin if anyone had used this website before?

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

they have fawkin sweet prices that are much cheaper than academy and WAY cheaper than any of the local shops around me.

the shotgun i want is $1299 from Academy but its $980 from buds. i love academy but if i can save $319 id be one happy mofo :****

A guy in my club has bought from Bud's, then you have it mailed to a local gun shop and pay their fee.

i know about how we have to send it to an ffl dealer and they charge a fee. i probably shoulda mentioned that but i was wondering if anyone had bought from buds and what they thought about them. i know that when buying from buds (and they may not be the only one) if you dont like the gun when it arrives at the dealer, say a scratch down the receiver? you can send it back and they will send a different one.

I haven't bought from them personally, but I know several people who have and they have had no complaints. Bud's seems GTG.

It's usually around $25 to have a FFL dealer recieve a firearm and do the transfer. A good indicator of what firearms are selling for is gunbroker.com, it's kinda like the e-bay of guns.

I purchased a S&W M&P 9mm from buds a couple years ago and didn't have any problems. It has to be shipped to a local Person with a FFL. Buds should have on file your local FFL's that they have dealt with. Usually there is a $25 fee to record the transaction.

I bought my wife a pistol from them last Christmas. I saved about $100 off the prices I was seeing in town but what I didn't take into account was different FFL dealers having different fees to pickup the gun. I had it shipped to my closest one whose fee was $25 but then they tacked on another $15 worth of misc. little fees which brought my total just to pick it up to $40. Afterwards I found a dealer across town that has a $20 flat pickup rate. You'll save more if you shop your FFL dealers beforehand. Buds themselves was a pleasure to deal with.

J. J.

bought from buds a couple years ago no problems gun was what they said