• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buying Sissy Girl buggy - anyone know about it?

Craig_c said:
An engine does not just run fine on pump fuel but run so much better on race fuel. It either needs it or it doesn't. Running race fuel in an engine that doesn't require it is a waste of fuel money.

Agreed. If it was tuned on 117 and you run 93..... that engine wont run long

highrolrcustoms said:
I know my ls2 in my 06 vette puts 568 at the wheels with a 150 wet shot. Thats with a custom nitrous cam, FAST 102 intake, Nick Williams 102 throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8" headers and cutouts. Professionally tuned by RPM in North Carolina. Looking at the specs of engine in buggy..... im gona say that its 500hp at the flywheel max. Which makes me question the rest of the buggy. I would have a hard time buying it sight unseen. Maybe someone in the area can check it out. If not im pretty sure that the buggy that the rental buggy Travis Lovette raced at Windrock this weekend is for sale for $30k.... maybe a little cheaper now after the roll though. Lol. Its a proven buggy that takes a beating

Off subject but auto or manual?

Gubni...are you wanting to start racing? I've only seen you trail riding...so this type of buggy seems strange unless you do want to start hitting some SRRS events or something like that.

highrolrcustoms said:
looking at AFR heads or supercharging

AFR's would do wonders for that thing. I would think with the mods you have a the right head and cam package would put you where you are now N/A

Another thing the LS6 intake is a cathedral port and the l92 heads are square port.. that wouldn't work very well together

Bumpers said:
Another thing the LS6 intake is a cathedral port and the l92 heads are square port.. that wouldn't work very well together

Great point.

Goes up?!? Bahaha. Ya mean doubled!?? I'm 100 % sure he did indeed teabag it, better even have a picture of him doing it thats autographed!!! Dam 20g's .. Probably one of the few I have seen appreciate in value. I can say whoever buys this should be able to sell it for 65k. Would be my guess. :woot: wooo hoooo awesome!!

Best deal I've seen is the Blue Beast that Lovett rolled over the weekend. Price WAS $30k molaugh
[/quote]

:popcorn: thought I heard that number over the weekend, sent a text today about that buggy for a friend and got the :dunno: :popcorn:

Best deal on the market right now is Corey Miller's Bounty Hunter. 572bbc, Dana 80's 2" rcv's, on stickies now... heard it could be bought it the mid-high $30's