• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Call in thread.

ranger11

Just calling in the folks that got blocked out of the old thread.

The last post I seen was a link to skinny pedal racing. Who changed their zip code?

Y'all quit calling people out, this day and age they will come out when they ready.

Random pic of a real American bad ass. Come squeeze his scales....

890e17a80f934ad71cdda1a0b7872bf4.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JK101 inquired about tires and he changed his zip code today even though the post was from 2016. Other thread he was from Wintersville Ga , sounds like he might be from Cleveland Ga?? Just seemed a little fishy???

xjcrawler said:
JK101 inquired about tires and he changed his zip code today even though the post was from 2016. Other thread he was from Wintersville Ga , sounds like he might be from Cleveland Ga?? Just seemed a little fishy???

Dang I missed all the good stuff, now I'm trying to figure out who he is. Winterville is just around the corner from me and I lived there for 5 years before across town.

It's verified. Piper is not jk101. It's like some twilight zone **** the way it goes (long story) but that just makes me like the jk guy a little more because of the way he took it not really knowing us.

And for what it's worth piper thought one of us made an account to **** with him :****:

Jduck said:
Dang I missed all the good stuff, now I'm trying to figure out who he is. Winterville is just around the corner from me and I lived there for 5 years before across town.

I was hoping he was from Cleveland, it's not far from me so I was going to invite him to go ride with us since he is rigless.

Re:

I never thought it was Piper. Him and Piper have two different? styles of posting. I was looking at jk101 or what's ever his name is posts. It's crazy he only poste in certain threads. I think it's jduck........ Jk...

Jk101 where you at? Who are you. Are you the stig? Either way I got a 10 spot and a 12 pack on your real id. I'm willing to be you are friends with most here however no one knows who the screen name is.

Re:

ranger11 said:
I never thought it was Piper. Him and Piper have two different? styles of posting. I was looking at jk101 or what's ever his name is posts. It's crazy he only poste in certain threads. I think it's jduck........ Jk...

Jk101 where you at? Who are you. Are you the stig? Either way I got a 10 spot and a 12 pack on your real id. I'm willing to be you are friends with most here however no one knows who the screen name is.

I can barely remember username/password for one account much less two laughing1

Re:

ranger11 said:

Like I said long story but it's some twilight zone **** I swear

Re: Re:

Jduck said:
I can barely remember username/password for one account much less two laughing1
I'm the same. If I ever get hacked they'll have everything. Lol. I keep waiting on my credit to get stolen...... Ha ha. Nah I'm really joking for the guys that can hack.

BUG-E J said:
Like I said long story but it's some twilight zone **** I swear
Man I sure wish I would have introduced myself? to you at w4w.

ranger11 said:
Man I sure wish I would have introduced myself? to you at w4w.

If we ever meet make sure and tell me your that ranger guy on hl. Then pm me when we get back. I drink alot

Re:

Yeah same here I can talk all day on here but in person I'm a puss. One of those special traits I received. Lol

Why did the other thread get locked? I'm sure JK101 has thicker skin than that, hell he'd have to with putting JK in his login name?? :wtflol:

ranger11 said:
Yeah same here I can talk all day on here but in person I'm a puss. One of those special traits I received. Lol

From the guy with xj in his

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:

Listen here, I will take a base stock xj against any stock base jeep ever made and all but guarantee it will do better in the woods. More wheelbase and less weight = fun

muddinmetal said:
Listen here, I will take a base stock xj against any stock base jeep ever made and all but guarantee it will do better in the woods. More wheelbase and less weight = fun

Stock for Stock, I'd rather have a WJ....
:rolf:

Re:

Stock for stock, I'd rather save my money and go with a barbie jeep. You can use it one time and be out the same in damages after one trip, without all the other overhead.

BUG-E J said:
If we ever meet make sure and tell me your that ranger guy on hl. Then pm me when we get back. I drink alot

I kind of met you at the HL ride but again you were drinking. You told me to get in your buggy and move it before I even spoke. In hindsight maybe I should have.

lowbudgetjunk said:

XJ's are the ultimate grocery getter...... https://youtu.be/8zpvW2bNqqQ