• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all the Aetna boys......

I think there's going to be alot more of spectators than hill climbers. If we can put it off for one week think it would be better. But it depends what everybody wants to do .I'm in either way if I don't have to work sat.

OK , so your saying its still on , if so better bring your bolts I'll have mine on ,you can count on it .

THE RUN IS TILL ON! ALL OF THE DRIVERS ARE STILL PLANNING ON PUTTING ON A SHOW. thumb.gif :popcorn: :eat: :driving: :woot: :****: :tc

WEATHER: SUNNY 43* High and only a 10% chance of rain.

Better bring some sack and a LOT of motor , even then probably won't be many hills climbed :dunno:

I'm talking full wood sell out son can't lift no matter how crooked :dblthumb:

If you're nuts...don't take your medicine that day ;D

In the Words of Brian "If you are scared of breaking you better stay at the house"
Better put on your big boy pants and bring it!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
In the Words of Brian "If you are scared of breaking you better stay at the house"
Better put on your big boy pants and bring it!

If its too slick.....it don't matter what you bring it ain't hap'nen :flipoff1:

Far as I know, there's gonna be 3 possibly 4 rigs, a rzr, and a few atv's with us. I'm ready to watch the snowy hill climbs!!! I wish Saturday would hurry and get here, I'm tired of waiting!!!

matlock said:
Better bring some sack and a LOT of motor , even then probably won't be many hills climbed :dunno:

I'm talking full wood sell out son can't lift no matter how crooked :dblthumb:

If you're nuts...don't take your medicine that day ;D

priceless :driving:

The suns going to shine for a few days, so the powerlines may actually melt, either way it should make for some good vids.

I had a couple doc appointments today in Chattanooga for my leg and stopped by Aetna on the subdivision side on the way home. The parking lot is still deep with snow and one trail of packed snow right through the middle of it leading on up the mountain. I drove a good ways up the mountain in my Yukon in 4wd with 275/55/20 street tires without spinning...if it doesn't melt off, it will be easy to get around, but it's gonna be super slick if it starts melting good by Saturday. There's more construction vehicles and whatnot at the entrance than was there the last time I was there a couple months ago, but still looks like there will be a decent bit of room for parking there. I'm still prolly gonna park at Walmart and just drive the Taco to the trail to leave room for others that don't have street legal rigs. ...only 2 more days!!!

I wana know how many people are actually gonna try them big hills like Balls and Horsepower and stuff.
I know the Bacons will, then you got Wes, Woody, Nathan, Jason, and a couple more locals but who from this board is gonna hit them.
If the Tanners go they will.
So post up if your gonna try them.