• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling Out MoparMan

All I can tell you is that EVERY vehicle (around 20 +/-) that I have owned over the last 20 years has been a Mopar of some kind. And I have never had a problem with any of them that I didn't feel like was my own fault for the way I use and abuse vehicles.

MoparMan said:
All I can tell you is that EVERY vehicle (around 20 +/-) that I have owned over the last 20 years has been a Mopar of some kind. And I have never had a problem with any of them that I didn't feel like was my own fault for the way I use and abuse vehicles.

Can't hate a man for staying true to what works for him. I miss my 2001 2500 5.9.

86chevota said:
Can't hate a man for staying true to what works for him. I miss my 2001 2500 5.9.

That's right. I've still got the first one I ever owned, my grandfather gave it to me when I was 15. Not sure if you've seen it before so I'll post it again.

And I feel ya on the 01 Cummins....the 01-02 Cummins 6 spd trucks are still some of my favorites. I just sold my 01 dually a couple of months ago, I didn't really want to.....but the boy gave me $12k for it so I couldn't really turn it down.

poolman said:
Wow, clean ride! And awesome how you got it! :dblthumb:

Thanks!

Yeah I grew up riding around in it with him.

Long story short....I didn't have a very good childhood growing up so I had to move in with my grandparents when I was 14. Couple of months before I turned 16 he gave it to me as my first vehicle.

Re:

I will have to say, Dodge people are the most loyal customer, I know a couple of old timers here in town that are hard core dodge guys, one of them is so eat up with it, he even had his car trailer built with dodge bolt pattern where he could put Dodge wheels on it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MoparMan said:
That's right. I've still got the first one I ever owned, my grandfather gave it to me when I was 15. Not sure if you've seen it before so I'll post it again.

That's a very nice truck and even better story!!! I like the older stuff myself :dblthumb:

MoparMan said:
Thanks!

Yeah I grew up riding around in it with him.

Long story short....I didn't have a very good childhood growing up so I had to move in with my grandparents when I was 14. Couple of months before I turned 16 he gave it to me as my first vehicle.

Same deal here. I moved in with my grandmother when I was 7! Best Dam thing that ever happen to me!!!! Awesome he gave it to you priceless.

86chevota said:
Same deal here. I moved in with my grandmother when I was 7! Best Dam thing that ever happen to me!!!! Awesome he gave it to you priceless.

Yep, me too....I probably wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for them. I actually would probably dead or in jail since that is what has happened to everybody I grew up with except for a few.

Re:

zukimaster said:
I will have to say, Dodge people are the most loyal customer, I know a couple of old timers here in town that are hard core dodge guys, one of them is so eat up with it, he even had his car trailer built with dodge bolt pattern where he could put Dodge wheels on it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

:rolf: @ eat up with it.