• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling Out MoparMan

5BrothersFabrication said:
69 Charger I got to drive at work yesterday. Scratch that off the ol bucket list.

That's cool man. I use to have a 68 Charger R/T.

This is the only pic I have to post of it right now.

onepieceatatime said:
8871de143cff0c358737305d9bfcab80.jpg
Seen this today and wondered if it was MoparMan out trying to lure little mullet wearing Mopar kids inside to go for a ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Haha, that's funny.....I wouldn't mind having that van though :****:

86chevota said:
That will do! Very nice truck flashemifyougotem

Thanks man!

I've got some parts gathered up that I'm planning on building a 440 based 512 ci stroker and upping the n2O to 300 hp. Only things I still need are a short block and camshaft.

MoparMan said:
That's cool man. I use to have a 68 Charger R/T.

This is the only pic I have to post of it right now.

The guy showed up at work with a car transporter that the upper frame tube was broke. The Liberty in the background almost fell on the Charger. It's a 383, auto, SE car.

5BrothersFabrication said:
The guy showed up at work with a car transporter that the upper frame tube was broke. The Liberty in the background almost fell on the Charger. It's a 383, auto, SE car.

Dang, that wouldn't have been good. When I sold my Charger to a guy in Maryland I wasn't in the transporting business yet, the first transporter that came to pick up the car I would not let them take it because their truck and trailer looked so shitty and they were gonna have to put it on the bottom under some other cars and various fluids could have leaked down on it.

Yeah I noticed it was a highly optioned SE car. Mine was a real R/T, 440, 727, ac, power brakes, but no power steering...

FWIW, my lil 6cyl 8 year old 335i railed one of these "badass Mopars" on the way to work tonight. Loud ass exhaust....some gay neon green headlight halo's on it and slammed to the ground. I could still hear his land yacht behind me when I was ahead about 4 cars when I was turning my radio volume down from the "auto volume adjust". ;)

I was looking for some old pictures of my 72 charger I had years ago and thought what the hell I'll google it. I be damned if someone didn't have a pic of my wrecked car from the local junkyard to who I sold it lol. I got brave and decided to play dukes of hazzard one day and hit a telephone pole flying through the air sideways after launching through the ditch. It left red paint bout 9ft high and woke up everyone anywhere nearby that morning.
19fe8377dd93796a68234c1bc80be95b.jpg

rednecklights said:
Mopar man what does the truck run ?

I honestly can't remember Piper. I only ran it at the track one time and that was about 9 years ago. I took it to Baileyton on a test & tune night. I do remember that I was running BFG drag radials and had trouble getting traction. I'll try to find the timeslips sometime this weekend.

Dillehay said:
Auto,cat back,cold air, mild tune...all Mopar. It's my daily driver....Plum Crazy Purple loller.gif

That's sweet man!

I had a 09 Challenger R/T Trac Pac, 6 spd manual, 3.92 gears, reso delete, cai, Diablosport tuner....that was a very fun car to drive. It wasn't very fast at the track cause the hydraulic clutch made it hard to launch but I busted alot of ass on the street. :driving:

tnford88 said:
I was looking for some old pictures of my 72 charger I had years ago and thought what the hell I'll google it. I be damned if someone didn't have a pic of my wrecked car from the local junkyard to who I sold it lol. I got brave and decided to play dukes of hazzard one day and hit a telephone pole flying through the air sideways after launching through the ditch. It left red paint bout 9ft high and woke up everyone anywhere nearby that morning.
19fe8377dd93796a68234c1bc80be95b.jpg

Damnit man, that sucks. Cool story though. :dblthumb:

tonybolton said:
FWIW, my lil 6cyl 8 year old 335i railed one of these "badass Mopars" on the way to work tonight. Loud ass exhaust....some gay neon green headlight halo's on it and slammed to the ground. I could still hear his land yacht behind me when I was ahead about 4 cars when I was turning my radio volume down from the "auto volume adjust". ;)

Nobody gives a **** about your Bavarian Muff Wanker.....it was probably a damn V6 car that you outrun.

laughing1 Literally just spit tea all over the place!

I was going to say I bet he turns the heads of all the soccer moms when he pulls in the publix parking lot.

grcthird said:
laughing1 Literally just spit tea all over the place!

I was going to say I bet he turns the heads of all the soccer moms when he pulls in the publix parking lot.

Yeah it takes a special kind of fag to be proud of driving an 8 year old BMW 335i :****: