• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canada wheeling Nov 13-14 weekend

so who is actually coming up for this?
we are wheelin and trail clearing today as well, trying to make some bonus loops for when the trail is busy so your not held up :cheer:

should we camp at little Iraq or there is an area just before Moose Knuckle that looked like it would hold a few rigs

there is defiantly more room up top but we will also fit at 3 km too.

cut some more crazy lines today today too

hey rockrig are you coming up too , we could use a camera man if your rig is down

You guys are gonna have a great time. If I hadn't just gotten back from a very long vacation in P.V. I'd come spectate. :beer: Have fun

Hope ya all had fun!
Sorry I couldn't stay Saturday, but had a family emergence I had to attend too
I look forward to the next time though

:awesomework:Sounds like you guys had fun in our favorite wheeling areas:awesomework:
we had fun in some new sections you havent seen yet on mt
thanks to all for awesome weekend
we also ran mk in the dark and rain but made fairly quick work of it
cant wait to see some vid i know there where lots of cameras everywhere on mt

We had a great time. The new lines on MT are great additions to an already challenging trail.

Johnny shot a whole bunch of video on my camera so in a few days I'll post something up. He got some cool shots of everyone going up the new line on Dead bird hill. :awesomework:

Nice seeing you guys again and meeting new people. J5 and Tom have cut some nice lines in that trail.

good work guys:awesomework:

We had a great time. The new lines on MT are great additions to an already challenging trail.

Johnny shot a whole bunch of video on my camera so in a few days I'll post something up. He got some cool shots of everyone going up the new line on Dead bird hill. :awesomework:

I look forward to seeing the video. :awesomework:

Dead bird hill is badass. :011:

Great day wheelin in the rain with good friends! Moose knuckle in the dark was sick :011:

I have a minute or two of video I will try and get up tonight

Tom sorry to hear why you had to miss the day I hope all is well with the family

I'll work on getting a video put together

Johny5, how about "cat scratch fever" or "kitty litter" for the back of the Mustard Tiger trail? I know you were mentioning somewith with cat or kitty in it

I'll work on getting a video put together

Johny5, how about "cat scratch fever" or "kitty litter" for the back of the Mustard Tiger trail? I know you were mentioning somewith with cat or kitty in it

Oh you mean Bubbles Kitty Cat Love Center. And Mauler you can name that drop you did on the rock slab being you were the first to run it,