• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canadian Chris Pook chosen to race 2010 Griffin King of the Hammers

Pook

For Immediate Release:

Canadian Chris Pook chosen to race 2010 Griffin King of the Hammers

Langley, BC, Canada, November 21, 2009: Chris Pook of Langley, BC, Canada chosen to be the Canadian International Entry for the 2010 Griffin King of the Hammers.

Nothin personal chris but WTF........I know yer from another country so your "international"....but how the **** do you get "in" and Conover doesn't....what a load of ****ing ****:rolleyes:

Nothin personal chris but WTF........I know yer from another country so your "international"....but how the **** do you get "in" and Conover doesn't....what a load of ****ing ****:rolleyes:

drinking a little "HATORADE" are we???:flipoff:

Congrats by the way:cheer:

Congrats Pook! Yea.
So why's Jason C not got an invite? That's wrong. Surely he won't have to run a LCQ to get in, when several of the guys running HIS chassis's have invites.

Jason will have to run the LCQ, and from what i have heard, 10grand will get you in the race. Im just some lowlife with no contacts so this is all heresay.

I think chris will do a damn good job in the race with the connections he's had and recently made.

Last edited:

I can't speak for Jason, but I had an opportunity come up to try and get a spot and I took it, just like he had planned to get a spot in the race his way, unfortunately his plan didn't work out.

I'm sure there is a lot more people including Jason who "deserve" spots and haven't gotten one. There is also a bunch of people who have been trying to qualify all year at various events, an opportunity that's been open to everyone, and didn't get one.

I was given a chance of getting to race and I took that chance. It worked out for me. :beer: