• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canukia Sunday Jan 9th

awesome to hear. Coming up for the 15th? or are you in Idaho again?

Plans are to do some actual canada wheelin' this saturday the 15th.

looking into it. I just got back from Hawaii. So travel funds are limited. And I'm headed east for a lil fun in the snow the wknd after this one. So we'll see...

Last edited:
Now thats snow wheelin...... I am extremely jealous..... Thanks

Yes..... yes it was!!!!!
Jealous??? Jealous is when a certain somebody posts trip reports seems like at least EVERY weekend, of some of the most desirable wheelin' known, oh and what seems to be killer snow runs as well!....:fawkdancesmiley::haha::booo: Keep it up Sy!!!!:awesomework::cool:
And no prob!:hello:

Now thats snow wheelin...... I am extremely jealous..... Thanks

heh well you are next on my list to come down and visit. I really need to hit up my extended family for a 3-4 week stay so I can work during the week and wheel during the weekend!

looked like a great time...

hrm.... maybe one day my heap will get all back together... lol

at least it will have a decent engine under the hood... thx again for that great deal Jakob!!.. :awesomework:

Yes..... yes it was!!!!!
Jealous??? Jealous is when a certain somebody posts trip reports seems like at least EVERY weekend, of some of the most desirable wheelin' known, oh and what seems to be killer snow runs as well!....:fawkdancesmiley::haha::booo: Keep it up Sy!!!!:awesomework::cool:
And no prob!:hello:

The well will be dry for a bit while I do repairs/upgrades...... :booo:

I miss that kind of deeeeeeeep snow wheelin. :awesomework:

heh well you are next on my list to come down and visit. I really need to hit up my extended family for a 3-4 week stay so I can work during the week and wheel during the weekend!

Let me know we'll find some rocks for ya to play on...... :redneck::hi:

looked like a great time...

hrm.... maybe one day my heap will get all back together... lol

at least it will have a decent engine under the hood... thx again for that great deal Jakob!!.. :awesomework:

You bought the 5.7 eh??? That motor's a good runner!:awesomework:

You bought the 5.7 eh??? That motor's a good runner!:awesomework:

yeah...

now just need to get the rest of my upgrades done to my heap, along with the engine change...

but once it gets done.... back to the hills I go!!

I didn't even get to go out once last year :mad: and finding a spare seat... well that seems impossible sometimes.. LOL

hopefully this year will be different!! I am hoping to eventually get a chance to do some of the up north wheeling, since I have pretty much stayed to the south end... Evans, Elbe, Naches.... places like that..

Some day.... :haha: