• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Captain Carl's Continuing issues/ fixes

cbchambles

Captain Carl
Well my jeep was running hot and not cooling down properly. Found out it was due to not having a shroud or some sort of electrical fan, Rookie moves and have caught a lot of hell for. I hope I finally got that fixed I put a new thermostat and fan shroud on this weekend. As I was out on my test drive my hydraulic line on my steering finally broke loose. My 90-degree fitting was bent when Paul was jumping it in his field. Got to go get a new fitting put on, not a big deal.

I need to put new inter seal in my driver side front housing due to another rookie move when I was putting in the 35 spins. Also need to finish my rear frame tie ends. By the time I get all of this stuff done some thing else will break and I wont get my small list done. I will keep you all posted.

The Captain :spin:

The fitting finally let go... LOL ( for the record that WAS NOT from me... you had done that before I ever jumped your **** :flipoff1: )

P said:
The fitting finally let go... LOL ( for the record that WAS NOT from me... you had done that before I ever jumped your **** :flipoff1: )

I know I just felt like I needed to blame it on someone... kinda like when your dad use to blame stuff on you that you didn't do.... BS... sorry

Thread-Crap-MrTCry.jpg

update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He took it out yesterday in Gardendale apparently . Fixed his hydro line and put a fan shroud on it... said it stayed cool all day ( it was cool outside anyway ) but he did wheel it anyway 8)

P said:
He took it out yesterday in Gardendale apparently . Fixed his hydro line and put a fan shroud on it... said it stayed cool all day ( it was cool outside anyway ) but he did wheel it anyway 8)

Good to hear, maybe his cooling issues will be fixed until next summer :flipoff1:

She rode dirty this weekend. I am pretty sure the heating issue is solved. It is still having problems starting up after I shut it off. when I try to start it again it dosn't want to work with me ???.

Its ready to rock ( outside of a battery warranty that he needs to pick up hint hint.. )

Corvette Master Cyl is working REAL well after last nights extendo - plunger job. I also tied the rear cage into the frame ( its been free floating and bouncing around since Capt cut the mounts off and lowered it by BL removal )

HB approved of it.
l_1a15d9ae48dda4a4ffad7775e308364e.png

the capn's jeep issues may be solved for at least a little bit by this weekend. got to move fuel line. allready moved but must still mount ecu, and possibly heat wrap header.