• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Car Trailer repair

Toyotanut

Anyone know of a shop that does trailer repair? In need of a quote to see what it will take to restraighten and repair the trailer. Preferably some place close to Monroe, but I know that probably won't happen.:mad::booo:

Garland trailer is in Monroe. They are back in the industrial park across from Evergreen diesel

Some girl plowed into the back of the trailer while he was towing it down I90. The whole trailer has a nice "S" shape to it. Who knows if the insurance will fix it, they may just total it out.

Tom Tom did some phenomenal work on my trailer. :awesomework:

Is he at an actual shop or is he just working out of his house? Not sure the insurance company would pay him. On a side note Karl, her insurance is through USAA. They appear to be a military insurance, have you ever had any dealings with them? So far they seem like they are going to play nice.

Is he at an actual shop or is he just working out of his house? Not sure the insurance company would pay him. On a side note Karl, her insurance is through USAA. They appear to be a military insurance, have you ever had any dealings with them? So far they seem like they are going to play nice.

I have USAA insurance. They are good folks. They hem and haw like any other insurance company, but all the dealings I have had with them they were straightforward and I was satisfied in the end.

Tom works from home so I guess an insurance company paying him is out of the question.

True as long as the person has an active tax ID number
Don't even need that.

They can simply pay the Owner the value, and the Owner can get it repaired any place, or in any manner they choose, or even choose to not repair it.

But all things considered, if the frame is bent, it's a total. Trailers are too cheap to worry about fixing.

Hey jason, i know this post is kinda dated and do not know if you got this fixed or not. But you can give my shop a call. its in maltby. We do alot of insurance related repairs.

OSW Equipment and Repair
425-483-9863