• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CB tech

wa4x4boy

Anyone coming to the Reiter clean up have an SWR meter? I think my CB needs tuning cause its really lacking power after I replaced the antenna.

Just wondering if anyone can do it there, or maybe someone in Bellingham has one?

Bump this thread a day or two before the cleanup. I can bring my meter too, if Wayne falls off the earth or something between now and then :D

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: You Glen I'm sure you will fall off though since you won't have your shiat done :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

But yes I will agree bring this up again just before the cleanup so I don't forget mu meter

Are there any CB shops left around the greater Everett area? I'd like to put a CB in the Dodge and will need some coax and an antenna. Isn't 18 feet of coax supposed to be used?

Hey Glen and Wayne, how 'bout this for an idea. Have donation can out with proceeds going to fund the clean up? Just a thought.

Okay make up some fliers saying I will let Glen tune your rod for donations going towards the cleanup :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Sounds good Mark

CrustyJeep said:
The only way I'm touching another man's "whip" is if I get to keep the money :haha:

I knew you were a @%^@:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Okay on a serious note I will be bringing my meter

Boomer said:
Are there any CB shops left around the greater Everett area? I'd like to put a CB in the Dodge and will need some coax and an antenna. Isn't 18 feet of coax supposed to be used?
I dont know if there is any cb shops in everett but you are correct about the 18ft. part. Next time you are up in the naches wheelin take the extra few miles into Yakima there is a cb shop there.