• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cheap Ammo

Re: Re: Cheap Ammo

muddinmetal said:
Freedom munitions ftw. Free shipping on the first order too :****:
X2

At Christmas they put gift cards on sale %10 off also... So I stocked up on "ammo money" to use when they put stuff I'm interested in on sale.

I've shot about 2000 rounds of their cheapest reman 9mm with no problems.

Just ordered 20k 5.56 from Bite the Bullet LLC out of Las Vegas. Came to 0.29 a round shipped. There all once fired, surplus military brass, reloaded with CCI primers, and Hornady 55gr bullets, to 3000 ft/sec. Basically there made to order so with shot show he said it would be 4-6 weeks. Hoping for a quality product, I'll keep y'all posted.

DirtMonkey said:
Cheaper Than Dirt

CTD is the devil. They screwed so many people during the sandy hook drama above and beyond what was considered typical for the time. Expect them to do the same this election season.

Shot some freedom munitions with mixed results. Bunch of squibs in their pistol loads. Had zero issues with their rifle rounds.
Started reloading my own pistol rounds and will continue to purchase freedom rifle rounds.

Mongo44 said:
CTD is the devil. They screwed so many people during the sandy hook drama above and beyond what was considered typical for the time. Expect them to do the same this election season.

Agree CTD can suck my left one. They have a storefront about 40 mins from me in McKinney, TX. Bunch of wannabe mall ninjas behind the counter...

Everyone at CTD can go suck start a shotgun! Honestly PSA runs some really good deals on ammo from time to time. Also the ammoseek, website/app are nice. Just watch the shipping charges.

I just get mine from work :Joc:

I had good luck at sportsmans warehouse. But there was one by my old job so I could go on lunch or after work.

jeeptj99 said:
I just get mine from work :Joc:

I had good luck at sportsmans warehouse. But there was one by my old job so I could go on lunch or after work.
Ahhh the sportsman's whorehouse as my wife called it. I used to live in Southaven, MS and there was one 5 mins from me. My son and I would go in there and kill a rainy afternoon!

Re: Re: Cheap Ammo

BigCountry said:
Just ordered 20k 5.56 from Bite the Bullet LLC out of Las Vegas. Came to 0.29 a round shipped. There all once fired, surplus military brass, reloaded with CCI primers, and Hornady 55gr bullets, to 3000 ft/sec. Basically there made to order so with shot show he said it would be 4-6 weeks. Hoping for a quality product, I'll keep y'all posted.
20k rounds, you ain't playing!

Freedom Munitions for me as well.
www.freedommunitions.com

Sign up for an account, they send emails with instock notices, and with savings discounts.
Like today they sent out $7.50 flatrate shipping for the month of Feb on orders over $199

Even if its says instock, expect a month for it to get to your door step.
Myself and the guys I shoot with havent had any trouble from any of their reloads. But I have had trouble with the subsonic 9mm.

Just walk over to my house and we'll load some 7.62 in brass. I can let go of at least 100 rounds of steel case to you for cheap

joho75287 said:
Agree CTD can suck my left one. They have a storefront about 40 mins from me in McKinney, TX. Bunch of wannabe mall ninjas behind the counter...

Only did business with them once, and it was good. ...Didnt realize they had such a rep.

BigCountry said:

You just spent nearly 6g's on 5.56 ammo .... :eek:

Latest posts