• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check this out!!! Local news story about our fight to keep Aetna Mtn open

"The Number One problem is environmental issues such as erosion, not only on our property, but also adjacent lands. Siltation into the river is also a major concern. We are also receiving pressure from TDEC to eliminate the above environmental issues."

I believe I'm going to have to burn down the TDEC if it closes AFTER we get 5,000 signatures. That, or fire the governor. :mad:

I dont see what the big deal is with errosion if its in BFE. Be different if it was washing foundations out from buildings. So what if theres silt or whatever in the river. We pump sewage in it everyday so whats worse a little mud or someones bloody tampons? Before long you'll need a permit to cut your own grass :****:

If you ask me it puts money in the economy from the time a person leaves there house til the time they get there. Gas, food, hotels, etc. Ive never been there and dont know if ill ever make a trip there but fully support the petition goin around.

They use erosion as an excuse but they plan on dozing the mountain and building roads and parking lots. Guess those won't cause any erosion huh.

I've heard hear-say through a WeRock member that there might be a few "no motorized vehicles" signs put up across the 1200 or whatever acres that twra controls. I'll be there.....and I'll ride where I please til one of them ****ers throughly informs me otherwise.

erosion caused one of the best money making turist traps in the world its called the GRAND CANYON :****:

I Have never been there either but it sounds like it will be another Tellico later down the road.