• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHM

Re: Re: CHM

5BrothersFabrication said:
I really meant shitty Camaros. Pholmann calls em Vestal Lamborghinis (Vestal=white trash hood in South Knoxville). 80s-90s Camaros with big and littles, 383 (really a 305 with a big cam), and the stinkbug stance.
You mean 305 with a couple burnt spark plug wires and vacuum leaks

Beerj said:
What pisses me off is when people (family/inlaws) look down on you because you have nice things and say stuff like "you don't know what it's like to struggle financially". How quickly they forget the past or the work put forth, past and present, to live comfortably. Some people legitimately can't do anything about their situation but most that I've come across just don't put forth the effort.
are we brothers? That's exactly how it is

5BrothersFabrication said:
The whole "CHM" thing kinda pisses me off, not in the "haha CHM" kinda way, but in my younger brothers saying it kinda way. They've all made good money at one point or another, pissed it all away on cell phones, shitty Camaros, electronics, vacations, etc. When they come to my house, and I have things that I've worked my damn ass off to buy, they say "can't hide money!" Makes my ****ing blood boil.

:rant over:

We should start a new one.

CHI = Can't Hide Ignorance

Re: Re: CHM

patooyee said:
We should start a new one.

CHI = Can't Hide Ignorance
I've got a shirt kinda sorta related...

6d750ac34363a2f41074599eb93de50a.jpg

i figure I will ride this horse til it bucks me and then I will reevaluate then. I'm not in a position where we have to pinch pennies so why would we? We have savings, we are comfortable with what we give to God regularly, I put 15% of my pay into retirement and we try to help people out whenever we can so why do I need to worry about what's left over? I work so I can do stuff. I have a jeep in the garage that gets cranked 1 time a month but when it does my boys go wild so as long as I can afford it it will sit in the garage and collect dust, if I can't afford it and need cash I will sell it so fast it will make your head spin but that is nobody's decision but mine (not even my wife). Maybe if folks would quit worrying about what we, us, they, them and you do with money they may could do some stuff too. :dunno:

I just checked to make sure I had money in the bank to get fuel to go riding ... Think I have 100 buks till I get some checks. I ain't got ****.. And really don't give a Fuk. It Comes and goes. I like to see folks like Patrick and Tony doing good. Self made... I've noticed that maybe one out of 100 are self-made ... It appears that the majority of wealthy people got it from it trickling down from their parents. I don't have anyone to give me a motherfukin thing. Really I'd give everythjng I have , which ain't much just to have my family home.