• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - August 10-12, 2012 - Bama Buggy Bash

he needs some good seats, they don't fit what he's got. so some new tubing will be bent and the color will change and his sweet thing will smile in this rig as much as she does in Blaze.
sorry cat's out of the bag

KINGSNAKE said:
he needs some good seats, they don't fit what he's got. so some new tubing will be bent and the color will change and his sweet thing will smile in this rig as much as she does in Blaze.
sorry cat's out of the bag
I hate to see this buggy get changed up, it is one of my all time favorites :'(. But if it is better for Mr. Key, I am all for it thumb.gif

WHIZARD said:
I hate to see this buggy get changed up, it is one of my all time favorites :'(. But if it is better for Mr. Key, I am all for it thumb.gif
we r building a complete chassis and taking all the running gear out of ogreen and but it in the new one.

It's gonna be an awesome event! :woot: Can't wait to see great friends and some good ol southern rock bouncin!

Curtis & Peggy's (CAPS) will be there Saturday with concessions, serving their famous fry bread, polish sausage, hamburgers, and hotdogs.

Trey said:
It's gonna be an awesome event! :woot: Can't wait to see great friends and some good ol southern rock bouncin!

Curtis & Peggy's (CAPS) will be there Saturday with concessions, serving their famous fry bread, polish sausage, hamburgers, and hotdogs.

Cool cant wait!!!!!!! U can ride around with me in the expedition if ya want HOP-ALONG!!!!!!!! :drinkers:

Trey said:

10 DAMN FO on that,,,yall might even get to see a "RATTLER" slitherin round Saturday if I can get the sumbitch slanged back together over the next couple nights :dunno:

......... if not I will just be takin piktures from outta Tony,s rig ;D

zukiscott said:
10 DAMN FO on that,,,yall might even get to see a "RATTLER" slitherin round Saturday if I can get the sumbitch slanged back together over the next couple nights :dunno:

......... if not I will just be takin piktures from outta Tony,s rig ;D

See ya there ya creeper ;D :drinkers:

Sonofabitch

Mongo is gettin married on Saturday so I reckon I'm gonna miss this one. :dunno:

I swear if I ever get hitched it'll be on a Tuesday night so it won't **** up anyone's weekend plans :****: :dblthumb:

Well at least he ain,t gettin married on a weekend we gotta RACE :****:

Now THAT would get his MAN CARD revoked rite ther :gtfo:

;D

natedawgxj said:
Cool cant wait!!!!!!! U can ride around with me in the expedition if ya want HOP-ALONG!!!!!!!! :drinkers:

Thanks Nathan! Can't wait to see everyone.

We're getting a lot of rain today and possibly tomorrow so the dust will be settled down. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, around 87 Saturday. Gonna be great weather for some wheelin!