• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - August 10-12, 2012 - Bama Buggy Bash

Trey said:
Thanks Nathan! Can't wait to see everyone.

We're getting a lot of rain today and possibly tomorrow so the dust will be settled down. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, around 87 Saturday. Gonna be great weather for some wheelin!
u got one good leg there tray so why dont u get your ogreen buggy out and ride with u

Thanks Clyde! I need to Randall.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]LIVE MUSIC SATURDAY NIGHT!!![/size][/size][/size]
Everyone hang around and enjoy the show. Josh Cash will be there playing Country & Southern Rock at 7pm on the stage.

It was a blast. Great trails, great friends. The after hours camping was a highlight. The guy playing Saturday night was very good. All he needs is a lucky break to make it big time.

It was also fun to ride with the Tanners and Richie without the crowds that normally follow them. They are great just to hang out with.

Worked on the Single Seater today to get it ready for Hawk Pride this weekend. It suffered just a "little" abuse on WFO, But both times I have tried that hill, I have made it. By far, the hardest rock obstical at the park I have seen.

bbone said:
Awesome time guys! Great park, great folks...wish I could do that every weekend.

WELL SAID :dblthumb:

And after watchin that climb by John G. on WFO I think there must be some MOUNTAIN GOAT MILK in the fuel tank of the one seater ;D

Had a blast this weekend at Choccolocco. I hate that Bobby had motor issues but good thing we had some smart folks riding around with us as they rigged the fuel pump onto a fused wire straight to the battery so he could hit showtime and violator! Ritchie hitting Boat ramp in 3wd was crazy. WFO is flat nasty. The funniest part was Fred Williams (4 wheel n offroad mag) riding back to camp with me (with his legs hangin off the back of the quad) on the back of the 400ex...Talk about brave...LOL laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Working on catching up with youtube. Videos on the way at www.rockbouncer.com

Heres a few I took Saturday before my old tired camera decided to WIG THA FAWK OUT on me ::),,,,,so I just rode around and giggled in RATTLER the rest of the day and spectated,,,,,

CHOCCOBB039.jpg

CHOCCOBB037.jpg

CHOCCOBB043.jpg

CHOCCOBB046.jpg

CHOCCOBB050.jpg

CHOCCOBB059.jpg

CHOCCOBB064.jpg

CHOCCOBB066.jpg

CHOCCOBB068.jpg

CHOCCOBB070.jpg

CHOCCOBB073.jpg

CHOCCOBB076.jpg

It is a treat just to ride around in the BEAUTIFUL terrain that Choccollocco has to offer,,,,,

CHOCCOBB080.jpg

CHOCCOBB083.jpg

CHOCCOBB086.jpg

CHOCCOBB087.jpg

Tony all up in HELLS REVENGE .....

CHOCCOBB089.jpg

CHOCCOBB091.jpg

CHOCCOBB093.jpg

CHOCCOBB096.jpg

CHOCCOBB097.jpg

CHOCCOBB099.jpg

what an AWESOME weather weekend for some summertime wheelin yall :dblthumb:

Heres some more BOAT RAMP action,,,,,first up is Ben,,,,,,

CHOCCOBB105.jpg

CHOCCOBB106.jpg

CHOCCOBB107.jpg

CHOCCOBB108.jpg

CHOCCOBB110.jpg

CHOCCOBB115.jpg

CHOCCOBB116.jpg

CHOCCOBB120.jpg

CHOCCOBB122.jpg

CHOCCOBB125.jpg

CHOCCOBB126.jpg

Shift light FULLY ON ....

CHOCCOBB132.jpg

CHOCCOBB133.jpg

CHOCCOBB145.jpg

CHOCCOBB147.jpg

Ben cleared the top but I lost my footin and didn,t get the MONEY SHOTS ;D

We had a great turn out! [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
I had a blast & got to see a lot of great guys and gals. Congrats John G for making WFO AGAIN, not many have ever made it.
Glad a lot of folks got to stay Saturday night and hear Josh Cash, he played a lot of good stuff and sounded great!
Thanks for all the great pictures and videos!

like Ben said we rode all over the park. Such a awesome place to ride. I'm hooked. Had a great shake down on my junk and it was politely given a new name per John G. "tetanus" lol Either way Trey you and your friends and or staff have made such an awesome to relax and play. Thank you Sir! :****: :driving:

Thanks yall :dblthumb:

and THANK YOU Trey for havin us all out :dblthumb:

Heres the last of the pics I took before my cameras selector mode wheel went #$!(#@~@#*******%%%???? ,,,,Tony on BOAT RAMP.....

CHOCCOBB151.jpg

CHOCCOBB152.jpg

CHOCCOBB154.jpg

CHOCCOBB155.jpg

CHOCCOBB159.jpg

CHOCCOBB160.jpg

Heres Tony sayin "HI" to Fred on his way outta the top molaugh

CHOCCOBB165.jpg

;D