• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - August 10-12, 2012 - Bama Buggy Bash

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Trey said:
2012Schedule1001.jpg

viseashane1 said:
trey are the RV sites 1st come 1st serve
We have 8 separate hookups but we can double up on them if needed. Each box has 30, 50 and 110 GFI plugs.

Just pm me your name and number and we will hold you a spot. thumb.gif

I'm looking forward to being there. Steve, anyone I might know from the old car crush days?

Yes J.J. Do you remember Brandon the one that started AUCrawlers? He should be there with Hogan. You, your brother and me wheeled with him at Gardendale many moons ago. Also Glen, Ken, Kell, Chris and a few others should make it. Look forward to it. ;D You bringing Mark???? :woot:

I remember Brandon, although I don't know that I could still pick him out of a crowd. Mark is currently awaiting permission to come through from his wife to know if he can go.

patooyee said:
I remember Brandon, although I don't know that I could still pick him out of a crowd. Mark is currently awaiting permission to come through from his wife to know if he can go.
then he is not coming to flip the buggy for you you will have to your self

Looks like I will be making this event. It has been a while since I have been to Chocco. Looking forward to it.

viseashane1 said:
then he is not coming to flip the buggy for you you will have to your self

It was Barton that flipped the buggy. He's not coming either though so you're right, I'll have to rely on myself to do it.

Re: Re: CHOC - August 10-12, 2012 - Bama Buggy Bash

This should be a fun trip and I always enjoy the hospitality at chocco. I plan to be in the park Thursday evening.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

IN

Just have a few things left to be ready

install transmission, transfer case, entire interior, front r&p :driving:

Mark's wife has laid down the law ... he will not be coming. 'Course, she did have to have emergency surgery yesterday so I guess that's a valid excuse. :) (She's fine.)

I guess we are coming as long as the buggy gets ready, Looking forward to violator it denied us last time, awsome park to ride booyang

plow boy said:
I guess we are coming as long as the buggy gets ready, Looking forward to violator it denied us last time, awsome park to ride booyang
if nothin happens we will b there. may even bring ogreen back out 4 one more ride