• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

JohnG said:
I have decided to make this run. Talked to Trey and have the RV spot in the corner. The Alabama game is still TBA on time, but if evening, I will have it on the outside TV. If day game, will be trail riding!!!!!!! Probably taking Solo, but will decide that later in the week.
I gotta bring my A game.

Re:

Brang Solo, JohnG.....sumbitch is still green, ain't broke in yet. Damn I can't wait for this ****! We orta be down there around 9am Saturday.

Re: Re: CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

une8abu8.jpg

Damn near got the front end back together in The Red Baron. I am beyond ready to throwdown Saturday!

I ain't done crap to mine! I'll check the bolts this week and I have spares, so I here come on Friday.

Well, the GT Buggy, the jeep fawker, and the 460 ranger on 2.5's are all loaded....... see you guys tomorrow afternoon...... we are coming to scatter parts all over the trails...... :spin:

Re:

Shoot yeah, gonna be a damn good crowd! Hope I don't do any parts slingin, but I'll watch and drank beer while y'all do :flipoff1:

We had a good ride today. Hell's Revenge, and a bunch of climbs over on that side. Sood times, made at back to camp as the sun was setting. Nice meeting some of the Florida folks.

Have to adjust the transmission cable just a fuzz in the morning and will be ready to ride.