• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

jaydee1975 said:
man we had a AWESOME time this weekend!! i cannot get over the great turnout and all the toys that were donated! trey and natalie did a awesome job setting everything up!! all in all a great weekend other than the jackwagon in the lawn care slinging rocks everywere! i sure felt bad about waking ole nathan up sat morning...but hell i had to take a shower to go to work!! BAHAHAHAHA!! he was sleeping good on the counter in the bathroom!!!
Was good to see ya sunday man. I hate I didn't get to talk any more than I did we had stuff breaking left and right.

Well I did,nt get the camera out much at all yall ,,,but heres some I got ,,,,BOAT RAMP on Saturday ,,,

TOYRIDE2001.jpg

TOYRIDE2002.jpg

TOYRIDE2003.jpg

TOYRIDE2004.jpg

TOYRIDE2006.jpg

TOYRIDE2007.jpg

TOYRIDE2008.jpg

TOYRIDE2016.jpg

TOYRIDE2020.jpg

TOYRIDE2021.jpg

TOYRIDE2022.jpg

TOYRIDE2023.jpg

TOYRIDE2024.jpg

TOYRIDE2029.jpg

TOYRIDE2030.jpg

Those were the ONLY pics I got Saturday yall ,,,I took a few from our ride Sunday I,ll get on here later ,,,,heres a preview of how Tony,s ride went Sunday :eek: :eek:

TOYRIDE2059.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hell yea! 2 peices are better than 1!!! :wtflol:

That's about as cool as me shearing off the other damn leaf spring pin on the flattest trail in the whole park just cruisin and jamming to ac/dc on the way back to the trailer Saturday evening. ::) Cheap fix though, so that's a plus molaugh

jaydee1975 said:
hey good to see you to man! and congrats on you buggy! i really like it alot and it turned out great! did yall ever get him down ok?
Thanks man. Yea we finally got him down without tearing anything else up v

Had a blast this year, cant wait for next year already- besides the rain it was great to see old faces, ---- Thanks again Trey for the pig and MGO will be back soon!!,

Heres the pics I took on our Sunday ride ,,,,"not many" , just wanted to wheel the weather was GREAT on Sunday ,,,,

TOYRIDE2048.jpg

TOYRIDE2050.jpg

TOYRIDE2053.jpg

TOYRIDE2055.jpg

We had just started up in CARNAGE CANYON when we heard this weird ass "KAPAAAANG" sound come from behind us outta Tony,s buggy ,, I told my cousin that was NOT a normal buggy noise :eek:

we looked back and Tony,s buggy what done had a HUGE log stickin up outta the back of it :eek:

we worked the log from outta his rig and heres what it tore up ,,,,

TOYRIDE2062.jpg

left rear coilover and swaybar bracket all fawkerd up ,,,

TOYRIDE2058.jpg

TOYRIDE2060.jpg

TOYRIDE2065.jpg

just like the sign says "CARNAGE CANYON" ,,,,

TOYRIDE2064.jpg

TOYRIDE2074.jpg

TOYRIDE2067.jpg

TOYRIDE2071.jpg

TOYRIDE2075.jpg