• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Southeast SXS Challenge - January 12, 2013

FroggF350

Southern Rock Racing will hosting the 2013 Southeast SXS Challenge at Choccolocco Mtn. 1-12-13
Full details to follow soon!
SXSchallenge_2013-1-1.jpg

PickPoisoBounty_2013-2-1.jpg

We are just a few weeks away from another EPIC SXS/UTV event at Choccolocco Mountain Orv Park!
We would like to hear from ya'll about what hills would be exciting to see a SXS climb. Last year we challenged everyone to try Violator, and only one person made it, Dustin Medley, proved he had what it takes to Violate Violator! This year we plan to incorporate an obsticle course type track along with atleast one wild hill climb. Boat Ramp is always a favorite, as is Playground, but we used those hills twice already. We will run those again if everybody wants to. If you know of a spectator friendly hill that has fairly easy access, for safety and recoveries, please post here and we will consider that when choosing the comp hills.
I plan to head over there a week or so early to start prepping for the race, so if anyone would like to show up and point out something just let us know! Trey has also said that we can cut a new trail if we see something that would work for us.
We are also looking for sponsors, so if you want to promote your business, whether it be SXS/UTV related or not, hit us up! We will be selling t-shirts and have banners up around the park, as well as reserved vendor spots to showcase your poducts!
Thanks from the Southern Rock Racing Team,
Ty Turneroffroad Turner
Reuben Sidhu
Clyde SilverStar Bynum
Jeremy Forsyth
(321) 345-RACE

So can I ride my 4-wheeler/atv around just to watch the racing and watch people try to climb pick your poison?

rookiezuke said:
hell yea he is going scott im gonna drag him out of the house if he wants to go or not :woot: :woot:.

SSSHEEEEOT yall better hurry Ima be at that sumbitch Friday LOOKIN fer yall ;D

Yea,,, gone try to get headed that way least by lunctime next Friday sho nuff,, hell Scott you probly got bout the same drive to Chocco as us , its bout 55 miles from me,,course all you gotta do

is shoot down thru Piedmont & yer there :dunno:

We talkin bout brangin the camper & stayin till Sunday.

Stephen O'neal is the best. Bought my last three vehicles from him and have never been to the dealership. They have delivered the paperwork with the vehicle.