• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

Brandon Dylan beats down his Backyard Fabrication buggy at Choccolocco

ibrokeit said:
Good video Cole. I love the mud all over the lens. And that awesome guy with a camera in the first part of the video!

Thanks, My buddy had never even used a video camera until yesterday when I asked him to help me out. Just glad the mud didn't cover the entire lens.

Cole said:
Thanks, My buddy had never even used a video camera until yesterday when I asked him to help me out. Just glad the mud didn't cover the entire lens.

I bet I chickened out and hid worse than he did on Matt's video. laughing1

kennyWayne said:
this unit has one nasty big block.. anyone know wat it is..he defentally ant scared
He told me he pulled it out his boat and sold the boat. Looks like it was a good move! laughing1 Thats the third time I have rode with those guys and they are all awesome. Make a hell of a trip to get down there.

Peter and Justin tied so peter got first.Justin second.can't remember the rest of the order.4 guys made the bonus line also.so 10 extra points for them.
We are still driving..lol.16 hours home.think we might find a local booby bar in Indy and blow off some steam. Great time as usual.dales motor is only 600 HP..lol.we were treated fantastic as usual.thanks again guys for all the hard work putting these events on. See ya all at flat nasty.I'll be ready with some new stuff then.

Whatever came of the Sheriffs arriving Saturday morning? They passed us entering the park while we were midways through the subdivision waiting in line to sign in. Were they cool with everything? I could not believe how far the line was backed up when we got there :****:

This was a GREAT event props to Trey and to the SRRS staff for a great park and event.

Thanks again for the beer and the ride Josh. That was fun to just idle up boat ramp.

Does anybody got any footage of that orange buggy with rock wells and orange beadlocks he one shotted the bonus and finished 3rd overall I believe

Bronco Buster said:
This was a GREAT event props to Trey and to the SRRS staff for a great park and event.

Thanks again for the beer and the ride Josh. That was fun to just idle up boat ramp.

No prob man! I put them cheater tires to work that day! Had a great time! :drinkers:

Latest posts