• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

bushhog750 said:
Thank you

What a damn loser... reading every post just to make a point. Welcome to Hardline dickhead... This topic has been address during ALMOST every thread involving an event @ Chocco over the years... and yes, I said almost so you wouldn't think I was exaggerating. :gtfo:

Seriously though, welcome to HL, you'll love it here :****:

muddinmetal said:
What a damn loser... reading every post just to make a point. Welcome to Hardline dickhead... This topic has been address during ALMOST every thread involving an event @ Chocco over the years... and yes, I said almost so you wouldn't think I was exaggerating. :gtfo:

Seriously though, welcome to HL, you'll love it here :****:
Looks like your significant other took some time to read to... He actually posted the conversation. And being I've never been to chocco I have never cared to read about getting around the park in my DD. Sorry I have offended you and your boyfriend. Didnt realize you were still under his desk. But thanks for the welcome to hardline... I like it here.

bushhog750 said:
Looks like your significant other took some time to read to... He actually posted the conversation. And being I've never been to chocco I have never cared to read about getting around the park in my DD. Sorry I have offended you and your boyfriend. Didnt realize you were still under his desk. But thanks for the welcome to hardline... I like it here.

:woot:

Look for them there, they'll be the ones holding hands.

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

bushhog750 said:
Is it possible to come and watch the races without a rig at all, or is it to far to walk from where you park to where the racing is going to be. My rig isnt complete yet but I'd love to come watch the races. I've never been to choc before so im unsure of how its set up.

I wouldn't want to walk it from the parking lot. It's a pretty good distance. If you have a stock 4x4, atv, etc, you should have no problem getting to the race/hill climb or at least pretty close. I figure the trails are gonna clog up pretty fast tomorrow wherever the main crowd goes.

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

LandSpeeder said:
If "right there with us" means wearing your mother's labia as earings... then yes, I'll be right there with ya'll...

I call Brocks Mom! JD said it was that good.

Now back to SRRS please
photo.php

I'm out :****: Have not seen my parents in months and they are wanting to take the family out for a nice supper. :eat:

bad80cj said:
I'm out :****: Have not seen my parents in months and they are wanting to take the family out for a nice supper. :eat:

I like nice suppers...count me in :flipoff1:

I'm ready to pull up on the crowd in the morning! Got a long slow night of work ahead then it's time to go home and pile my junk on the trailer. :driving:

Just saw a pretty sweet looking white buggy headed south on I-59 while on my lunchbreak. Thought it was Snow White at first glance, then noticed it had some sheet metal on it.

So pumped about this perfect weather! Tomorrow is gonna be a good day! :woot:

See yall tomorrow afternoon! I'll be rocking the Tacoma work truck, but won't make it until 1 or 2. Hopefully that bounty hill won't get started before I get there!

dragr1 said:
See yall tomorrow afternoon! I'll be rocking the Tacoma work truck, but won't make it until 1 or 2. Hopefully that bounty hill won't get started before I get there!

I figure you'll be alright with as many racers that will be there, race will prolly last a good while. I'm loaded and ready to ride! See yall in the a.m.! :drinkers: