• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Church on Mother's Day

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I have always gone to more laid back churches like Methodist, but Jen' gradma's wish was for all of us to go to church with her. It is a tiny Church of God in Warrior. All I can saw is WOW. The preacher yelled at the top of his lungs the entire time, told us all the problems with the world and the youth and how to fix them. Man is was pretty wild to say the least. We kept joking about them brining the snakes out any minute!

Never understood going to church to get yelled at and told every thing that is wrong in your life. Our preacher is really cool, he is about 38 and gives you an uplifting feeling every time. He definately has a gift. I do not feel like I have been beat down when I leave. This is a Baptist church by the way.

Im not a church regular by any means. But Im really not into the "brimestone" type stuff.... not into being judged or whatever. Life is tough enough without going to Church and getting beat on as well.

Im not a regular anywere so I dont know if its sermon by sermon or what. I go with Amber every once and awhile ( and intend to do so more frequently ) but sometimes I dig what he's sayin and sometimes its in and out. Probably just me though.

I read the Rev Run daily and get inspired and positive incouragement from that so hey... it works for me Im simple.

Plus they used to rap and rock clean Ah dee das !!

It was one of those things where everyone says "Amen" or "that's right" after every thing he says. Of course MawMaw was leading the pack and had her arms raised the whole time. I am not faulting her because that is her faith and what she feels is the best way to honor god. I however don't understand all the yelling and brainwashing. Just being a sheep I would of learned the following from yesterday's sessions: women don't have any place in politics or business, kids have too many possessions, parent's work too much, kid's watch too much TV, parent's dont have time for their kids, public schools are the devil and the government is trying to censor everything the preacher man says.

BamaTJ said:
: women don't have any place in politics or business, kids have too many possessions, parent's work too much, kid's watch too much TV, parent's dont have time for their kids, public schools are the devil and the government is trying to censor everything the preacher man says.

PRAISE THE LAWD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION, names Randy but folks call me Freakshow!

BamaTJ said:
women don't have any place in politics or business, kids have too many possessions, parent's work too much, kid's watch too much TV, parent's dont have time for their kids, public schools are the devil and the government is trying to censor everything the preacher man says.

AMEN AND HALLELUJAH! Praise god almighty MattO is Christs Second coming! Bangin' Bible HOLLAR!

You guys are funny. I told my wife that once my ears stopped ringing from the yelling that it was a sweet brainwashing session!

Paul I think we all have those days where we go in and come out and not even realize what we just heard. I cannot say that every time I have sat there I was into the sermon. Our church is big and very relaxed. I wear jeans pretty much every Sunday. We have 3 services, seats 2500, and is close to capacity at every service. I have never felt like I was being judged when I walked in the doors. It is the most comfortable church I have ever attended.

bigsilly said:
Thats were the devil is!!!!!!! skully skully skully skully molaugh molaugh molaugh

We go damn near every Sunday. Your standard Methodist. No holla, no bible bangin', just pass the plate and be forgiven.

I like wine... were do they do the wine and a bread ??

I just remember the couple times when I was real young going with my mom and they got some lil bread thingy and some wine heck yea lets drink to baby Jesus !! :drinkers:

blacksheep10 said:
oh, catholics and lutherans do. hell we had a martini bar at the church auction.

Dayum ya'll gots monies too... Martini's are 'spensive ( love the tini's mang )