• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

xjmarc said:
I've been trying to think of what other shops are up there. They aren't Torbets style and I don't know if Negron even messes with 4Xs any more. There may be some others but that's the only ones I can think of.
Torbets shop is in Sale Creek hes a hoot to party with used to screw his niece.....

I don't know him well but I have ridden with him. He invited a couple of us to the Hummer trails up in Dayton. Fun ride in a Jeep showing them up.

xjmarc said:
I don't know him well but I have ridden with him. He invited a couple of us to the Hummer trails up in Dayton. Fun ride in a Jeep showing them up.
I think he could just about show anyone up in that Jeep :****:

Re: Re: Re:

yota38strong said:
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4357425077.html.

Bringing it back up for a one of a kind.

I think sales ads should be set up in a forum manner... because A. No the **** it doesn't and B. No the **** it doesn't.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
I think sales ads should be set up in a forum manner... because A. No the **** it doesn't and B. No the **** it doesn't.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sure it does cause it's got a 900 shot of NOS. Plus two turbos and a supercharger on a V6. How could it not run 230+ mph.

So let me get this straight. He put $8,000 in a heavy fiberglass body kit but then had it "race painted". I bet some of the rock buggies could make it up the hills easier if they had race paint. At 200+ mph, I bet he got to 266,xxx miles quick.

Hahahah! Good point I do not think about that. That is hilarious. I would love to be there when someone bought it.. 230 miles an hour! Babhahaha. I've been almost 180 on a gixxee 1000, let me tell you somethin, wooo weee how I could think about was a bird flying out or something run out in front of me.. Well that and the cop that was behind me, For a split second. I can imagine 230 miles an hour in anything much less that mustang.. Like said above I think sales adds should be in forum style, just to watch that guy get roasted. Hahah

muddinmetal said:
I ment to share this one a week ago. Just wait til you call him and see how much the "bids" are up too :wtflol:

Claims to have $88,000 invested in the Jeep and $120,000 in that awful looking buggy :****:

Jeep body on a pickup or suburban frame? :dunno:

Is it just me or does every idiot who bought into the "custom chopper" craze trying to offload the "40k" bikes for really cheap? you see it on for sale adds on 4x4 sites all the time for rigs worth 12k etc

TN-CTD said:
Is it just me or does every idiot who bought into the "custom chopper" craze trying to offload the "40k" bikes for really cheap? you see it on for sale adds on 4x4 sites all the time for rigs worth 12k etc
Your right some prices I don't see on the bikes or the 4X4's I undersramd the labor intensive skills needed to build a bike or custom wheeler but much like tattoo prices I think the popularity of it all is a joke to how many 1%ers do you see on custom chrome? Or these mega lifted trucks that would be beat to death by trees on the trails in most places and lose that nice paint? I call bull crap on this.

Not trying to offend any fabricators or shops on this board but we all have seen it at one point or another.