• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

That's probably the ugliest damn thing I've ever seen!!! Someone seems misinformed/confused. That motherfucker has never been top of the line. Some peoples beliefs baffle me.

I heard they make fine winches. Almost as good as warn. Lmao. Maybe it has some elderbrock stuff on it and a bf goodwrench spare tire.

Pretty good deal. Lmao. Only about 13,000$ more than you coulda bought one new in 2006.

4byfan said:
Pretty good deal. Lmao. Only about 13,000$ more than you coulda bought one new in 2006.

My 07classic 2500hd stickered at $51k...

I don't think his asking price is completely unreasonable on that 3500 IF it's 4wd.. only 10k miles. I could see someone giving close to $50k for it....

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/rvs/4457775041.html

Anyone happen to know the old POS con artist douche bag that owns this?? If so tell him i hope like hell to see his old washed up ass out on tha trails. This is the same lying ass cock sucker that fawked me on some tires!! I was so pissed that I made a craigslist ad about him instead of going back and doing work like i would have in the past. Anyone that even thinks about messing with this piece of ****, be ready, it's garbage just like he is im sure. This crook BRIAN is so full of **** I even had people email me saying not to feel bad they got screwed by his lying ass also. . I talked to that man face-to-face for two hours, he completely filled me full of ****. I guess ill learn ya cant trust anyone these days. Sad i tell ya. Anyways I'm done bitchin. can only hope tha old con artist fawk is reading this.

First off I don't know him but the way you talk he's so crooked when he dies they will have to screw him in the ground but still that's a sweet looking crawler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh don't get me wrong I went to his house, got a lot of nice ****, and will be happy to tell you all about how you made all of his money. Which most of it is a lie. I just happen to have a buddy that's in the whole movie scene also That knows him
.. Dude sucks. He will get whats comin one day im sure. I aint never ripped anyone off so i get pretty pissed about it