• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

I had a neighbor that would pay 100$ a pair for used unwashed panties. I tried to get the misses to get a new pair everyday. No go. Lol :****:

Re: Re: Re: CL of the day

pholmann said:
I had a neighbor that would pay 100$ a pair for used unwashed panties. I tried to get the misses to get a new pair everyday. No go. Lol :****:
Did he specify who needed to wear the panties? For a hundred bucks a day, I'm not above sportin' some panties. I could prolly get a set pretty dirty too.

tyldyl12 said:
Did he specify who needed to wear the panties? For a hundred bucks a day, I'm not above sportin' some panties. I could prolly get a set pretty dirty too.

No doubt. LOL

Joc said:

Had a friend a few years back that sold sock on ebay and claimed they were from cheerleaders. Would put up pics from the internet of said cheerleaders. He would wear them to work then ship them out. Actually made a good bit of money doing it. He also sold blow up animals so guess he had no shame.

tyldyl12 said:

Pretty sure he wanted em from women lol. But who knows :dunno:

pholmann said:
You got it!!
Bahahaha a. Man exactly how did he approach u with that?? I can just picture himBeing all sneaky looking around before he ask " hey man , know where j can get any used panties for 200 buks a pair?" Hanah. My Ass would've taken off to the laundry room !! Haha. That's Some funny **** there man.

kushKrawlin said:
Bahahaha a. Man exactly how did he approach u with that?? I can just picture himBeing all sneaky looking around before he ask " hey man , know where j can get any used panties for 200 buks a pair?" Hanah. My Ass would've taken off to the laundry room !! Haha. That's Some funny **** there man.
x

It was just kinda known in the neighborhood. He is a good ole dude. Just odd. Smart motherfucker too. He has a degree in chemical engineering and one in electrical engineering. I know he bought a pair or two from the neighbors teenage daughters. To clarify they were 18

rednecklights said:
https://shoals.craigslist.org/pts/4720239078.html

38" super swamper thornbird

Ok. My buddy had these on his yota, when we was in college. My question is , why they still make them today? Are they good anywhere ? I know they suck balls everywhere we went, but has anyone ever bought or had Em and was just totally pleased? Just curious how and why they still make Em. Man I would be pissed if I paid 1800 for those. Or 1200..

I'll admit it. I bought thornbirds. 31x12.5 on a 4cyl jeep with a 4 inch lift. It was about 15 years ago in high school. But I drove the jeep back and forth to work and maybe ran one trial a month with minimum mud and no rocks. They did what I wanted them to do. I'll admit they where scetchey in snow and ice.
They do have a cool look and did better then a generic mud tire of the day. (Bfgoodrich thread pattern)