• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cleanup Camping???

angelfly

So some of you know of my recent struggles over the few years, and some I have met and wheeled with. I am heading up 2 reiter for the first time in a good couple of months to (hopefully ride shotgun) help with the cleanup.

My main question is where is everyone camping??? I really dont wanna be in the middle of drunken highschoolers and what not. . .

Also I have no problems being around drugs or alcohol I just wanna be round the NWW crew:beer:

I will be showing up around 2-4pm today, if anybody needs anything brought up that they might have forgotten give me a ring

206-930-8623
Arenn

thanx guys

When you arrive at the main staging area/gravel parking lot - look to the left of the honey buckets, you should see folks starting to gather - that's where the nww'ers will be.

When you arrive at the main staging area/gravel parking lot - look to the left of the honey buckets, you should see folks starting to gather - that's where the nww'ers will be.

thanx. . . . r they really honey buckets there now. . . ???? wow it has been awhile since ive been there. . .

thanx guys:hi:

Yeah it was definetly nice to get out there again, i forgot how much i loved that place!!! Hopefully i can pull some funds together and get myself another wheeler for the winter:stirpot:

Thanx for having me guys!!! Thanx Crash for the sticker looks pretty sweet on my rig!!! I will definetly be up there next weekend camping and hanging out, Hope 2 see ya all out there again:beer: