• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

cole madram11

drycreekjeep said:
anybody know where I can see more videos of this race?

If you search on YouTube under Glen Helen Ultra4 2014 you will find a few. I didn't really film much as we were busy trying to get the car setup for the race. It was tuned for KOH and shortcourse racing requires a whole different setup so we stayed pretty busy trying to get it dialed in.

redneckengineered said:
Cole, serious question. Do you get car sick co driving in a go fast race like that? I've tried it a few times and absolutely cannot do it unless I'm behind the wheel. I'm talking green bro :puke:

No it didn't seem to bother me, I have heard people say the same thing as you that if they aren't driving they get really sick. The hardest thing for me was to get used to not being able to turn my head and look around like I normally do, since I was wearing a device like a Hans. Another thing that is really nice is the pumper system pumping fresh air into the helmet the whole time, it makes a huge difference. On the 3rd lap of the main event I noticed that I was getting hot as hell and couldn't figure out why until I reached up and realized that my air hose had come off the helmet.

Guessing that yall are shooting for KOH 2015? Might consider entering one Dirt Riot race before the season ends so you can be eligible to race in the National final in September at Bridgeport, TX. Last year there were 6 KOH spots up for grabs at that race and iirc most of the big dawg U4 types were already qualified so pretty good odds.

Neal3000 said:
Guessing that yall are shooting for KOH 2015? Might consider entering one Dirt Riot race before the season ends so you can be eligible to race in the National final in September at Bridgeport, TX. Last year there were 6 KOH spots up for grabs at that race and iirc most of the big dawg U4 types were already qualified so pretty good odds.

We already have a pretty full schedule for this year. TC has to finish out the AOP race series and SRRS series so we are limited on what we can run. Next year will be a whole different story though.

I hope he can fit Dirt Riot in next year, i think it would be a huge shot in the arm for the series and Southeast endurance racing in general to have Tim in it :dblthumb:

Cole said:
We already have a pretty full schedule for this year. TC has to finish out the AOP race series and SRRS series so we are limited on what we can run. Next year will be a whole different story though.

So is Timmie running any of the bouncer events next year or is he gonna focus totally on ULTRA 4?

donhd04 said:
So is Timmie running any of the bouncer events next year or is he gonna focus totally on ULTRA 4?

To early to tell right now, 2015 should be interesting ;D

Congrats to Tim, fought through transmission problems and finished 9th and qualified for KOH this weekend at the Bill Baird blowout race. The man is definitely a special talent behind the wheel, am blown away with how well he's doing having just jumped into Ultra4 racing.

Latest posts