• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COLEWORX CADILLAC XRC.

COLEWORX

COLWORX PERIOD
Hey guys,

Just wanted to post a thread about the new caddie, here are some stats. The owner Chris Adams has been busy at work and hasn't had the time to show it much since build date.

388 SOLID LIFT CHEVY
MASS FLO F.I.
DART ALUMINUM HEADS ALL ROLLER ASSYMBLY EST. 600 H.P.
AXLES CUSTOM COLEWORX
FRT. 14 BOLT WITH LONGFIELD 35 SPLINE AXLES
REAR 70 INNER C'S SOLID KNUCKLES
CUSTOM STEERING ARMS BY COLEWORX
DETROIT LOCKER WITH 4:88 GEARS
ROCKNROLL 43/40 D-FLANGES
CUSTOM WHEELWOOD BRAKES AND SLOTED ROTORS
REAR AXLE SPOOL WITH 4:88 GEARS AND CUSTOM WHEELWOOD BRAKES
TRANGULATED FOURLINK WITH 70/75 HEXBAR ALUMINUM
WITH 1" ROD ENDS AND 1" BOLTS
14/10 HIGH ANGLE DRIVE SHAFTS
TH 400 MANUAL VALVE 2800 CONVERTER
ATLAS 2 4.3 WITH ALL UPGRADES
WHEEL BASE 120
44" TSL 15X10 CHROME WHEEL WITH CUSTOM COLEWORX RING
1 OFF BODY WORK, 1 OFF HOOD, 1 OFF DASH, 1 OFF CHASSIS AND FACTORY HEADLIGHTS
CHROME EVERYTHING!!!
STEREO 2 10" JL'S WITH 4 MIDS AND HIGHS
BLUE NEONS
CUP HOLDERS AND HEATED SEATS

THANKS TO RICKYB FOR THE AWSOME PHOTOS
JUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW OR COPY AND PASTE.

http://www.rickybphotography.com/gallery/6968744_soMmb#446071032_Qp48u

ENJOY!!! thumb.gif

This is one of the cleanest buggies I have seen. :****:

447525104_86vhA-L.jpg

Here are a few linked pics:

447520257_X8kFg-L.jpg

447520224_syiGz-L.jpg

447525192_tyNio-L.jpg

I have not yets seen it in peson :'(

Glad you had a second to join the boards, I was meaning to call you and find out if you have somebody local that does your header coating? I heard you did and a need a set coated.

HEY MATT,

GLAD YOUR HAMMERS RACE WENT WELL, YES I CAN DO SILVER CERAMIC OR CERAMIC IN ANY COLOR IN POWDER. SUPPOSED TO HOLD UP TO 12-1400 DEGREES, HELD UP VERY WELL ON GREG CARREYS BUGGIE, PRICED WELL EST AROUND 100 DOLLARS. MAYBE 150 IF THERES ALOT OF SAND BLASTING. HOPE THIS HELPS, TKS FOR THE RESPONSE ON THE CADDIE! TIM CAMERONS RIG IS TURNING OUT WELL ALSO, MAYBE 2 WEEK TILL FINISHED, VERY EXCITED! skully

Brian, aka, Tennesse Tuner. Thanks for everything on my ride. :driving: Finally get a chance to see Chris's ride and it is one bad mamba jamba. Can't wait to see this in person. Are you still Oakielahomie bound? letmeknow. g

Glad you joined the boards, I think we all agree you build some of the most insane stuff out there and in a see of clown car's its awesome to see stuff that is truely unique ! Nice stuff man ! thumb.gif

Bryan, Good to see you online!

I'm glad you posted this up too. I want to get back up there and shoot this rig again and do it right but I can't get in touch with Chris. Just about any weekend will work if you guys can plan it out, let me know!

Very nice rig as uaual. All the small details you put into a rig are priceless, and its sad to say that most people don't even notice most of the little tricks you do.

[Tarzan vine swinging voice] Glad to have you as part of the boards [/Tarzan vine swinging voice].

I am trying to decide on seats for the 38 Special and want to sit in the Caddy before making my decision. I heard there is a possibility it may be at Morris Mountain this weekend. Can you confirm? Arn't the seats these:

GTSII-20309-SR-L.jpg

If the pic does not work, here is the link:

http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/gts_ii/

HEY JOHN G JR. , YES THESE ARE THE SEATS I USED IN CADDIE AND MY PUPLE HIGHLIGHTER PROJECT. VERY COMFORTABLE..FOR OLD GUYS HAHA! BEEN IN MY BUGGIE A YEAR AND A HALF, LEATHER HOLDS UP EXCEPTIONALLY WELL TO PRESSURE WASH, WEAR AND ELEMENTS. UNDECIDED ABOUT OKL. OR MORRIS MOUNTAIN, IF WE GO TO MORRIS YOU CAN SIT IN MY BUGGIE AND SEE IF YOU LIKE EM, IF YOU DO, I HAVE A SET ON THE SHELF AND TOLD ADAM HE COULD HAVE EM SO AS NOT TO SLOW YOUR PROJECT DOWN. HE CAN JUST REPLACE EM WHEN YOURS COME IN. P.S. BRINGING SPECIAL LUBE FOR YOUR STICKIES, I THINK A LITTLE OIL WOULD HELP YOUR TRACTION PROBLEM. LOL ;D I WILL POST WHEN I FIND OUT WHERE WE ARE GOIN THIS WEEKEND. L8TR.

What size/brand of radiator do you use to keep all your big block rigs cool? I had some cooling issues and was curious what you use...

Matt O. said:
What size/brand of radiator do you use to keep all your big block rigs cool? I had some cooling issues and was curious what you use...

I logged back in to ask the same exact thing. Gona have to buy a radiator for my big block.

HAVE RAN BOTH RADIATORS.. RON DAVIS AND BE COOL, BUT FAVOR THE BE COOL BECAUSE THE RON DAVIS 36 FINS PER INCH HURTS THE RADIATORS COOLING WHEN THERE IS NO FORCED AIR THROUGH IT, THE BE COOL IS 16 FINS PER INCH AND LETS THE FANS PULL MORE AIR THROUGH IT AND HELPS COOLING WHEN THERES NO AIR BEING FORCED THROUGH IT. MY BIG BLOCKS MIN IS 28 BY 18 WITH DUAL FAN SET UP. 165 DEGREE THERMOSTAT. VERY NICE REP AT BE COOL IS MITCH, HAS NEVER SOLD ME A RADIATOR THAT HASNT COOLED A BUGGIE NO MATTER WHAT SIZE MOTOR. HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS. thumb.gif